Kevyn Aucoin The Lip Gloss

Nourishing gloss for gorgeous, shiny and sultry lips. Vitamins and botanical oils moisturize, smooth away dryness and protect against chapping. Rich, sparkling pigments provide long-lasting color. Patented applicator mimics the look and feel of a makeup artist's pinky finger for precise, even application.

How To Use:

Use the applicator to apply The Lip Gloss to the center of the lips, stretching the gloss toward the outer corners.

The Lip Gloss Applicator was created to mimic Kevyn’s pinky finger for optimal application results.

The Lip Gloss varies in texture. Wear alone, layer or mix together, or apply over your favorite lip color.

Is this gloss sticky?
I saw [product:kevyn-aucoin-the-lip-gloss] featured in the Influenster Blushington video on YouTube, and I was wondering how opaque the color "Tulapina" is? I love a good pink lippie!
I wanted to know if the Kevyn Aucoin lip glosses mentioned in the blushington YouTube video on the influenster page are pigmented? They look so awesome. [product:kevyn-aucoin-the-lip-gloss]
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin The Lip Gloss!
Cory S.
Madison, NJ
Review for: Tulapina
This stuff goes on for a total of 2 minutes. Beautiful for photos, and it's not very sticky, but you will have to apply it over and over again throughout the day/your event. That being said, it is very pigmented and glossy without being irritating. It also smells great. For the price, I don't believe it is worth it. However, for photos you really can't beat it.
Jackie G.
Review for: Nyalia
I just tried KA lip gloss for the first time, not expecting anything major from it. But I was surprised when it went on with an amazing, smooth, texture, without stickiNess but with awesome color. Great gloss!
Cee
ByCee
Review for: Nyalia
This is a really cute color! it doesn't last for to long but if you plan on goin out for just a bit this is a great product!
Mackenzie N.
Review for: Nyalia
This Kevyn Aucoin Lip Gloss is absolutely ravishing. The color is so pretty.
This Kevyn Aucoin Lip Gloss is absolutely ravishing. The color is so pretty.
Samantha R.
Sterling Hts, MI
Kevyn Aucoin The Lip Gloss uploaded by Samantha R.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses to wear daily. The shade I love is prism rose. This shade is so beautiful on its own or over any lipstick. This gloss isn’t sticky or thick. It’s so nice on the lips and makes my lips look so plump and nice. Such an amazing gloss. This is so underrated!!
Marie D.
Review for: Nerinese
I love the formula if this lipgloss, it works well. I do not love that you do have to reapply it throughout the day more than usual
stephanie F.
Dallas
These are the best juiciest most delicious glosses. Super glass like. They feel so great on my lips and arent too sticky
Ashley D.
Mableton, GA
Review for: Tulapina
It’s a tiny lip gloss! Fits perfectly in your purse! The color compliments my darker tone skin well and best of all it’s not sticky!! Easy to apply, the applicator fits perfectly on my lips! Would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Alyssa R.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Janelline
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. The consistency of the product is not sticky at all and feels super moisturizing. I always have it with me, and it is small enough that it fits easily in my purse or even my wallet.
Patricia S.
Lexington, KY
I absolutly love this product its my favorite gloss. I love the color not sticky so nice get you some at Tj Max
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexi T.
Florida
il y a 4 ans
I saw Kevyn Aucoin The Lip Gloss featured in the Influenster Blushington video on YouTube, and I was wondering how opaque the color "Tulapina" is? I love a good pink lippie!
Ravleen L. il y a 2 ans