15 colors available

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Kevyn Aucoin lip gloss is formulated with vitamins extracted from sunflower seed oil, castor oil, and lanolin oil. These vital ingredients guarantee the look of shiny and glamorous lips. Oils help to keep lips shiny and smooth, without feeling greasy or slippery, for a lip gloss designed to keep lips protected and well-moisturized.

WHY WE LOVE IT
• Patented applicator mimics the look and feel of a makeup artist's pinky finger for precise, even application
• Formulated with vitamins, sunflower seed oil, castor oil and lanolin oil
• Silky smooth finish that's never greasy or slippery

J G.
J G.
Review for: Nyalia
I just tried KA lip gloss for the first time, not expecting anything major from it. But I was surprised when it went on with an amazing, smooth, texture, without stickiNess but with awesome color. Great gloss!
Cory S.
Cory S.
Review for: Tulapina
This stuff goes on for a total of 2 minutes. Beautiful for photos, and it's not very sticky, but you will have to apply it over and over again throughout the day/your event. That being said, it is very pigmented and glossy without being irritating. It also smells great. For the price, I don't believe it is worth it. However, for photos you really can't beat it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Nyalia
This review is for Kevyn Aucoin's The Lip Gloss in Dahliana Nude Creme. It has an amazing applicator and beautiful sheen. Looks wonderful with Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Expert Lip Color - Sireedan (Peachy Nude).
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Nyalia
Great product that I was first introduced while getting my makeup done for a wedding I was in. I really love the color I have (Papavier, a plum shade) especially when paired with the lipstick. I have noticed that it stays very well, but I'm not sure that it is worth the ~$30 I paid for it.
Cee
Cee
Review for: Nyalia
This is a really cute color! it doesn't last for to long but if you plan on goin out for just a bit this is a great product!
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Nyalia
I think you can dupes of this in the drug store. Love the color but it's kind of sticky and not comfortable on the lips
Mackenzie N.
Mackenzie N.
Review for: Nyalia
This Kevyn Aucoin Lip Gloss is absolutely ravishing. The color is so pretty.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Surprise , Az
Review for: Janelline
I enjoy wearing lip gloss, but this one is one of my least favorites. I like when they are shiny and not so sticky, and this one is extremely sticky. just not my favorite.
joan w.
joan w.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Tulapina
I love this lip gloss because it really blends with my lip color I would definitely recommend it to any one
Ravleen K.
Ravleen K.
Review for: Nyalia
I love this lip gloss! I have the shades Tammabelle and Dahliana and love them both! These glosses aren't sticky or goopy and stay for quite a while and wear off nicely leaving lips moisturized and plump! Love them! They smell great too!
Merima B.
Merima B.
Are these sticky at all?
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is this product worth the price? and if yes, what is a good color to start with?
Keila G.
Keila G.
Bronx, NY
Hey! Wanted to know if the Kevyn Aucoin lip glosses in the blushington YouTube video are really pigmented? Kevyn Aucoin The Lip Gloss
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
I saw Kevyn Aucoin The Lip Gloss featured in the Influenster Blushington video on YouTube, and I was wondering how opaque the color "Tulapina" is? I love a good pink lippie!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
I noticed this product in the Blushington video and was wondering if this was at all sticky. Like if the wind is blowing do I need to worry about my hair constantly getting stuck in my gloss or can I just do my thing?