Kevyn Aucoin The Gossamer Loose Powder

Essential to "set" your look, this superfine powder acts as an invisible shield.  Can be used in combination with any of our foundation products.  Kevyn s secret to achieving a long lasting fresh look is applying this exclusive formula with our unique cellulous sponge applicator.  No puff intended. Loose Powder, Radiant Diaphanous see more...

April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Packaging has been updated. Pic posted above is old packaging before product was brought back

I am so happy that these came back, though I do believe they came back with less product (grams) for the price. These are some of the best finishing powders Ive ever used. They are silky smooth and give such a nice healthy, head turning, glow to the skin. People always want to know what Im wearing, when I wear these. Great as a setting powder, and I do use it occasionally to set under the eyes.
Janine C.
This is an awesome loose powder! it comes in a nice compact that's easy for travel and use. it is a bit expensive for such a small amount of product but i do really love this powder. it sets your makeup beautifully while still maintaining radiance to the skin. the first time i used it i wore it side-by-side with laura mercier's loose translucent powder, and the kevyn aucoin did a better job with my wrinkles and with brightening the skin. it also looked smoothr than the laura mercier. the only downside is that the packaging is really difficult to get powder out of. instead of using the puff, i use a brush and swirl it around the silicone until powder comes out.
Mayra D.
Tucson, AZ
Very well packaged, beautiful powder. This is the first loose powder I have ever used and I really love it. It goes on like silk and disappears into my skin.