Kevyn Aucoin The Foundation Brush uploaded by Trish S.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

The Foundation Brush see more...

• Really would love to try this brush but the price seems ridiculou...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Felicia N.
Renton, WA
This is my go to foundation brush! Don't let the price scare you away, it's worth every penny! I've had mine for 2 years and with regular washing still looks brand new.
Amanda B.
Wylie, TX
Although the brush works wonderfully and applies evenly over the skin I cant justify the price...well over $50?? its common drug store dupe is almost just as good!
Victoria s.
BRONX, NY
Favorite brush from there set so soft amazing & just perfect I'm in love. So easy & application so smooth just a great brush!
Jaime F.
Washington, NE
I love this brush!!! It works great for any kind of foundation and washes easily. Great product for all girls!(:
becca k.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this brush, perfect for applying any foundation. Use it daily, its a must have !
Cheyenne B.
THE PRICE IS A DOWNFALL. It works wonderful, but any drugstore one works just as well
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Love this brush.! Has always been one of my go to brushes.! Puts product on flawlessly. Highly recommended.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this brush. The price is a little steep, but I can justify that, by the fact that my other Kevyn brushes have held up so well over time. I've had some of my Kevyn brushes for years; since the beginning; and they've just help up so nicely. I'm expecting the same from this one.

What I like about this brush; the bristles and the way the brush is taperd. The tapering really does make foundation application easy. It's also so soft.

I can use this brush with any type of foundation; liquid foundations, as well as cream, and powder foundations. Most recently Ive been enjoying it with powder foundations on my younger clients. Despite the fact that it is very big, I can still fit it under the eye easily touch up there a little as needed. I could easily use this brush everyday.
Katrina E.
Oshawa, ON
For so long I’ve been hunting for the perfect foundation brush. I own SO MANY it’s stupid. The artis ovals , the YSL, DIOR, Laura Mercier , Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs , Tarte , Tom Ford the list could go on for days and days . Even all the different blenders. But THIS brush - just wow. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever used and is 100%, easily , without a doubt my #1 for foundation. Omg . It is so perfect! It applies so effortless and smooth and fast and uses little product. It’s a little bit of a pain to wash but beauty blender solid has my back there . Worth every penny
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really would love to try this brush but the price seems ridiculous does anyone know any dupes for this brush that are more affordabie and works the same?