Kevyn Aucoin The Foundation Brush uploaded by Trish S.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Foundation Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
Review for: Kevyn Aucoin The Foundation Brush more...
I have many foundation brushes, and I do use some of the others for certain things, but this is definitely my go to. A couple of things about it--it is expensive--at around $80 or so-- do not let that part scare you. It is well worth every penny. It is big, but it is also tapered at the tip so allows you to blend around the nose, under the eye etc with a pretty good ease of use. The bristles are soft and dense and a good quality ( I've had mine 2 years and lost no bristles etc), the handle is sturdy and does not break easily. I use it with cream and liquid foundation , can also be used with powder formulas. This is great brush, and I highly recommend.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
YASSS!
I know what you’re thinking 80 bucks for a makeup brush? No way. I decided to purchase this based on glowing reviews, and I’m so glad I did. The dense brushes make foundation application look like a dream with ease. I have never used a brush this good, seriously. The Sigma Kabuki Foundation brush does a good job if you’re not wanting to break the bank for this one, but Kevyn Aucoin is the the major leagues while everyone else is in the minors.
Sophia A.
This brush is very expensive. I was hesitant at first but I read reviews and decided to give it a try and I’m sooo glad that I did. It’s true that this brush is even better than the beauty blender. With my oily skin, I need foundation application tools that are designed to pat the product into my skin...I can’t do the buffing method. This brush does a beautiful job. I figure that since it is good quality it will last a long time. I ordered directly from Kevyn Aucoin’s website and they packaged the product in an excellent way.
Megs S.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Kevyn Aucoin The Foundation Brush more...
I really like this foundation brush - the bristles aren't too absorbent that you need a ton of product and I like the shape of the bristles - it's fairly unique as many foundation brushes are flat. However, I do wish that it were a bit smaller - I find myself holding the end of the brush to keep a lighter hand and when I'm applying, I'm getting huge swathes of skin. I'd prefer to buff in my foundation in smaller areas.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this brush. The price is a little steep, but I can justify that, by the fact that my other Kevyn brushes have held up so well over time. I've had some of my Kevyn brushes for years; since the beginning; and they've just help up so nicely. I'm expecting the same from this one.

What I like about this brush; the bristles and the way the brush is taperd. The tapering really does make foundation application easy. It's also so soft.

I can use this brush with any type of foundation; liquid foundations, as well as cream, and powder foundations. Most recently Ive been enjoying it with powder foundations on my younger clients. Despite the fact that it is very big, I can still fit it under the eye easily touch up there a little as needed. I could easily use this brush everyday.
Felicia N.
Renton, WA
This is my go to foundation brush! Don't let the price scare you away, it's worth every penny! I've had mine for 2 years and with regular washing still looks brand new.
Amanda B.
Wylie, TX
Although the brush works wonderfully and applies evenly over the skin I cant justify the price...well over $50?? its common drug store dupe is almost just as good!
Victoria s.
Bronx, NY
Favorite brush from there set so soft amazing & just perfect I'm in love. So easy & application so smooth just a great brush!
Jaime F.
Washington, NE
I love this brush!!! It works great for any kind of foundation and washes easily. Great product for all girls!(:
Misty O.
Cicero, IN
Love this brush.! Has always been one of my go to brushes.! Puts product on flawlessly. Highly recommended.
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
Really would love to try this brush but the price seems ridiculous does anyone know any dupes for this brush that are more affordabie and works the same?
Oxford, MA
No dupes per se. There are a few high end brands that make outstanding brushes-- some of which are a little less expensive. This is one of those things worth it's weight in gold.

back