MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerKevyn Aucoin
The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil - Minimal

Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil - Minimal

What's a good dupe for this shade?
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil - Minimal!
Brooklyn, NY
Gorgeous neutral lip liners. Enhances your lips and pairs well with lipsticks and glosses. Great lasting power as well.
Sacramento , CA
This is my go to for a neutral liner. I can wear this with pretty much every lipstick I own. I don’t leave home without having this in my makeup bag! I prefer a pencil that can be sharpened like this one as I feel like the twist up versions give me less product for my money.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Although this product is a little pricey it is so worth the money. The formula is amazing! It’s not too hard of a pencil but it’s also not too soft. It glides on effortlessly. It’s hard for me to find a nude lip liner that looks good on my olive skin tone but this one is perfect. I feel like this color would look great on any skin tone though. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...