Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil - Minimal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil - Minimal!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Although this product is a little pricey it is so worth the money. The formula is amazing! It’s not too hard of a pencil but it’s also not too soft. It glides on effortlessly. It’s hard for me to find a nude lip liner that looks good on my olive skin tone but this one is perfect. I feel like this color would look great on any skin tone though. Highly recommend!
Sacramento
This is my go to for a neutral liner. I can wear this with pretty much every lipstick I own. I don’t leave home without having this in my makeup bag! I prefer a pencil that can be sharpened like this one as I feel like the twist up versions give me less product for my money.
Brooklyn
Gorgeous neutral lip liners. Enhances your lips and pairs well with lipsticks and glosses. Great lasting power as well.