Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil - Medium

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil - Medium!
Havana, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the perfect shade! Lines like a dream and lasts for hours! It’s also the perfect nude shade! I heard Kim K’s makeup artist used this on her a lot and had to try it! It goes with almost any look! I also love it for over lining my lips!
My favorite lip pencil. It matches with all of my MLBB & nice lipsticks. It is firm but not hard. It is just the most perf color MAC Spice is a dupe!
flat 9 , 51 Charles street
Got this once as a sample and finished and had to buy the full size ! Is sooo pretty and stays on the lips nice and long and also applies very nicely. I think I have a shade medium . I'm blonde so have light skin and this tone is just so natural and respect. Definitely buying again.
The formula is a little hard compared to other lip liners I’ve had in the past. Dries out my lips a bit but the colour is perfect! A shade darker / rosier than my natural lip that works well as a base for nude lipstick or just by itself for definition