Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil uploaded by Ashley S.Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil uploaded by Ashley S.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Red. There is nothing sexier than a red pout, and now Kevyn Aucoin Beauty makes it easy and fool proof. This is the perfect red, not too blue, not too orange, with a hint of brick ~  truly the only pencil you will ever need to have divinely sophisticated red lips! What will The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil do for you? Gives you the definition you need without looking overly made up. Prevents your lip color from bleeding and adds longevity. Glides on with ease, never pulls, and yet wears for hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
This pencil in Medium is my life. I have bought so many of these. I wear it practically every day. This pencil truly works on anyone. I have yet to find a pencil to compare to this one. This is probably the most stolen product I have in my kit. Everyone loves this color, and when I put it on them, they all want to know where it came from. I have 3 backups of this one in my drawer, in addition to the probably 5 I already have open and floating around between my vanity, kit, purse, car, etc.
Erika N.
Love it, super creamy and pigmented. Kevin Aucoin makes really amazing products. This one has a super high quality. And I super love the color
Victoria R.
Turlock, CA
I actually havent tried this yet but i am wanting to can someone tell me how the quality of the lip pencil is. Does it last all day?
Brenda A.
Philadelphia, PA
I really liked it! It goes perfect with my red lipstick. I love it! The color, the texture... Everything! ❤️
stephanie o.
Fort Worth, TX
First time trying Kevyn Aucoin and it is an awesome lip pencil! Long lasting and creamy
Kimberly R.
Zeeland, MI
I normally dont use lip pencils but these are by far the best ones out there
Ashley S.
Edmonton , VT
One of my favourite pencils. Easy to use with just about any lipstick. A must to keep on you at all times. I use this for many of my photoshoots on models all over the entire lips. It truly is the best lip liner.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
This is probably my favourite lip liner of all time. It has a nice formula that is easy to work with. If you fill in the whole lip, you can basically leave it as a one and done. Sephora had accidentally priced this particular shade at 6$ (online) and I ordered multiples. Great neutral nude that suits fair to medium skin tones
Ravleen K.
I love how this goes on smooth and doesn't drag like other lip pencils! Easy to sharpen and apply! Super pigmented and long lasting! It is pricey but good for indulging! Excellent quality!
Nicole G.
We all know Kevin Aucoin to make fabulous beauty and skincare products and this lip pencil definitely meets the mark! It applies smooth and pigmented and wears long. Only downside to all this Brandt's products is the price, but if you have the money to spend, you go girl!
Ashley G.
I'd like to know what color is this pencil?
Linda esmeralda C.