BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Unique matte formula has a creamy, yet silky, dry texture Micronized powder neutralizes discoloration all around the eye area Contains eye priming properties that deters creasing and extends wear of eye make-up The Eye Shadow Single, #102 see more...

Laina T.
I normally love this brand, however this color is not what I expected. It wasn’t strong enough to contrast the way I wanted it, and it came off way to easy. I need something that lasts all day not just for an hour or two. I did not like this product at all.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a nice lid color. I actually have these, in a few different colors, and I do think that the formula does vary a bit in this one, as compared to the others. I have 2 of this particular shade, and I think one blends better than the other. One is more chalky, than the other, so be aware when buying you might get a bad one that needs t be returned or exchanged.

For my the most part, with my good one, this is part of my go to shadow kit for my older clients. These just go on nicely for my more mature skinned clients. Very bendable

Whittney B.
Works very well. Blends well and looks amazing on! Definitely worth the buy!
Bianca Y.
Millbrae, CA
Amazing! And it applies very smooth and nicely! Would completely recommend!
Fernanda v.
São Paulo
Kevin Aucoin the aye shadow single (matte) ,#102 (tusk) 12 Oz eu recomendo já usei e é muito bom
Anna A.