BY KEVYN AUCOIN

A richly pigmented eye shadow-With a velvety creamy texture that is easy to apply & blend-Provides full buildable coverage-Contains micronized powder to neutralize discoloration all around the eye area-Boasts eye priming properties that prevents creasing & extends wear of eye makeup-Can be used as an all over base shadow crease contour or soft definition-Encased in a mirrored compact ideal for touch-up-To use: Apply as a sheer wash of color or an opaque full coverage Product Line: Kevyn Aucoin - Eye Color - The Eye Shadow SingleProduct Size: 3.6g/0.125oz see more...

• is it an eye shadow and a highliter at the same time?!1 Answers
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
I know everyone raves about Kevyn Aucoin, but I want to be honest and state that I haven't felt like it was all that amazing. I also have his contouring volume 2 palette and the packaging was not 80$ quality.
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I love KA products and this eyeshadow doesn't disappoint. Is it a great brown bone color that can also be used to blend out the edges of an eyeshadow look. Would definitely recommend for its color payoff and texture.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Kevyn Aucoin is the king with makeup , shadows are so buttery soft and pigmented and blend so effortlessly . This colorless is a great base for your shadows it helps to apply shadow so smooth with skipping !
sophia i.
Center Ridge, AR
All of his products are worth it and blend like butter. such amazing quality if you want a staple eyeshadow. if you aren't passionate about makeup tho I wouldn't recommend bc they are a little pricey
Veronica G.
Florham Park, NJ
I love all of Kevin's shadows, they blend so well and this one is good for my lid Ada a base or right under my brow. You won't go wrong with these shadows!
Erika m.
This eyeshadow is Amazing!! Just about all of his products are worth $$. Easy to blend and very pigmented. I will continue to purchase
elly r.
Tampa, FL
This product is worth to buy. It make your face look amazing!!! It blends perfect with your skin. You should try it.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I was not very impressed with kevyn aucoin eyeshadows. I don't feel they are at all worth the money
Lorena C.
Rialto
I love anything Kevin and this I use as a base for eyeshadow or even for under eye or highlighter
Lessly G.
I die for this eyeshadow this is the perfect all over shade for a nice natural everyday makeup
rekia m.
mostaganem
is it an eye shadow and a highliter at the same time?!