Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Shadow Duos

Luminous and sophisticated color combinations take your look from subtle and demure to full on glamour. Two shades featured in our signature gold push-latch compact. The new formula features micronized powder pigments and pearls for a smooth application. Offered in 10 different duos in a variety of colors to suit all looks. Applying the shadow with a damp brush will intensify the colour. Ultra-blendable and virtually fool-proof The Eye Shadow Duos, #205.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Shadow Duos!
Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Shadow Duos uploaded by Camille D.
Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Shadow Duos uploaded by Camille D.
These shadows blend out beautifully! You can make them a sheer wash of color or build them up for a smokey, intense look. I got the duo 215 which is a brown duo and I'm completely obsessed. I know these eyeshadows are wicked expensive but I think the color payoff and blendability makes them worth it!
Raleigh, NC
Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Shadow Duos uploaded by Allie V.
Review for: #210 Sugared Peach Rust Brown Shimmer
So expensive but so worth it! Beautiful colors and great color payoff! Packaging is divine! Very luxurious! If you can splurge get it so pretty you will enjoy and will be great to add to a makeup collection! I'm a huge fan! Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Shadow Duo, Pink Shell/Deep Taupe, 4.8 g
Wilkes Barre, PA
I would have given these five stars but the price is outrageous for just a duo. Kevyn Aucoin was a crazy talented artist. He died way too young. These shadows are so pretty. Very soft with great smoothness that blend perfectly. Highly pigmented and long lasting.
Seaford
I just bought one of this eye shadow duo last week and at the beginning I love how pretty the package are. I always want to tried a Kevyn Aucion product and since spake nk is doing sale for only 8.50 I have to get it. However the color they do sale on are not the color I would normally go for which might leads to I don't love this as much as I through I would be, I have the grey and orange one and both of then are not really pigment, however it is easy to blend. I have to say I am a bit disappointed and I will not buy this product if is all price
Very primented. Love how they have so many different colors choices to choose from. The price can be rather iffy depending if you want to spend a lot of money on it. When applying it, it goes on very smoothly and I would definitely buy it again and recommend to friends and family.
sao judastadeu -vargem grande paulista -Sao Paulo
uma maquiagens sofisticada, que cabe em sau bolsa para levar cao seja necessario um retoque, com cores lindas.