BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Glides on with minimal effort and has long-lasting staying power. The rich creamy kohl formula glides on effortlessly. The Eye Pencil Primatif, Defining Green see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Emily S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: Green more...
Great brand, but would only really go for this if you’re a Kevyn aucoin fan. Good color payoff and lasts, but I’m just personally not wowed by it. Still a very good eyeliner though
Taryn K.
Dallas, TX
This has easily become my go to product for eye liner. I received a sample of it in my Barney's goodie bag and now I will probably go buy the full size once I have finished with the sample size. The sample size will last me a while though, I have used it several times now and have not needed to resharpen. The intense black last several hours. I do not find myself needing to reapply.

In all for the cost, I think that I would definitely spend $26 for the full size. I've spent much more on other eyeliners and had far less in terms of quality. The full size has a blender, which makes me excited to get it!
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Navy more...
As with all KA products, the pigmentation and quality are impeccable. I got to try this pencil as a favor to a friend who was curious if it was pigmented enough to do drag makeup and boy was it. You know if it's good enough for a drag queen, it's more than good enough for us gals. Lol