KEVYN AUCOIN The Exotique Diamond Eye Gloss 5.5 mL /0.19 oz

A versatile and ultra-modern eye gloss that transforms any eye shadow color for a patent leather, high-shine effect. From runway to editorial, Kevyn Aucoin adds new dimension this season with The Exotique Diamond Eye Gloss. The versatile gloss is the finishing touch whether you're in front of or behind the camera, and it's perfect for achieving the high-shine effect without a sticky finish. The non-sticky, lightweight formula is comfortable to wear all day. It can also be used to highlight cheekbones and add a sheen to the lips, or wear it alone to create the perfect nude eye look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

I see this has more starts, do this product last long being a gloss eye? I want to try.
Start your review of KEVYN AUCOIN The Exotique Diamond Eye Gloss 5.5 mL /0.19 oz!
For a sporty editorial look or a glossy lid look for an #Actor this is a must. Also works amazing as a highlighter base if you want to blind your auditors. LIPGLOSS IS NOT THE SAME. Besides the fact that half an hour into a shoot, lipgloss muddies the whole thing up, the major difference is the weight. This product is weightless and doesn't make your makeup slide. #ActorsLife
Waltham, MA
I love this stuff! I purchased at Sephora recently and it gives you that wet eye look that I've been trying to achieve for years! You can also use it on the high points of your face to give yourself a nice natural looking glow. it is a gloss so it does move around a little bit but a good trick is to not apply it above the crease of your eye to avoid making it look like a mess. It's pricey, yes, but if you want to try it out I say go for it :)
Cincinnati, OH
To me, this product was just so weird. I understand that an eye gloss is a trend, but it just makes my eyes feel so stick and greasy. I have oily skin already and the look of oily eyelids to me is just not appealing. This might work on the runway, but for an every-day look this is a no-go.
Brooklyn, NY
I wasn't convinced, at all initially. I thought I could just use lip balm, or gloss, or whatever. Why shell out for it, right? But I was dead wrong. I have used this almost EVERY day since it arrived, and intend to use it almost EVERY day in the future. It's perfect for summer, absolutely perfect. My new go to is just this, CC cream, Glossier's Boy Brow, and RMS's living luminizer, and I feel just as good about myself as I do with 20 products on my face. Worth the price, I swear to you.
OMG the holy grail to any look!! Whether using it for nude lids, or for a homecoming dance this gives the best glossy eyes that does not come off or mess up all day! Every MUA should have this!!
Accokeek , MD
Seems like a bomb lipgloss in a little jar. Is it worth it? A lot in there for the price? Is this a little shimmer in there?
Omg I only splurge on kevyn aucoin!!! I love all of their things!!! This stuff is amazing!! So pretty!!