KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Super Natural Concealer

This weightless concealer corrects, highlights, and perfects, blurring imperfections for a flawless finish. What does: The art of concealing has never been easier or more natural looking. This universal concealer provides the perfect natural satin finish and melts weightlessly onto skin. A unique blend of complexion brightening pearls and high-definition pigments reflect light for a flawless effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

I am the shade SX11 in the skin enhancer what shade would I be in this?
Does this concealer cover well & is it the same finish as foundation ?
What’s your go to shade for natural looking concealers?
Start your review of KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Super Natural Concealer!
Product Highlights
“This is such a beautiful concealer. It's full coverage, but feels lightweight and nice on the skin. It doesn't look cakey, and even works with my super dry skin/ under eyes. I'm really impressed. It is a bit expensive, but I do think it's worth the money. And the packaging is stunning! ” in reviews
“...& slim to none have succeeded. this concealer was a winner. it is lightweight, illuminating & lasts all day. it sets wonderfully and is easily blends out on the face. kevyn's packaging & special applicator on his concealer to match his finger is amazing. i will definitely be a returning customer.  [product:kevyn-aucoin-the-etherealist-super-natural-concealer] ” in reviews
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium EC 03, Light EC 02
I got 2 of these for $6 each at TJ Maxx as I was interested in trying Kevyn Aucoin cosmetics. I bought 2 different colors because I had no idea which color suited me (both work and look the same on me....that said I go by the advice to always wear concealer lighter than your foundation). It's a nice formula, is long lasting, and a little goes a long way. Would I buy again? Probably not. You don't get that much product compared to MUR Supersize Concealer which works just as well and costs less.
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Light EC 01
This was definitely not my favorite. It not only laid on my wrinkles but settled in for the day. I tried a lighter application with both a beauty blender and my ring finger and neither was better than the other. I also tried with and without primers. Smashbox under eye primer seemed work a little better than other methods. I tried to give this one a good go for 30 days but it’s just not the one for me.
Review for: Medium EC 04
This applies wonderfully. You only need a very small amount and the applicator makes it easy to dot on. It blends nicely. I did notice some settling under my eyes, but to be honest I haven’t found a concealer that doesn’t settle.
St Martinvlle, LA
Review for: Light EC 02
I did not use this as a concealer but as a lighter under my eyes to make them brighter and honestly it did the trick and lasted all day without caking up and it appeared the same as when I first put it on.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Light EC 01
My go to concealer to a natural look. I typically hate just using a concealer for spot coverage on a bare face because I feel like the concealer spots are painfully obvious compared to the look of skin, but this concealer blends perfectly. The coverage conceals well but doesn't cake on and keeps the textures of bare skin. The formula is also great on top of make up. Overall great product. Would highly recommend for no-makeup makeup.
Fayetteville, NC
This is an excellent concealer for more mature or dry undereyes. I gave it 4 stars but really it's more like 4.5. The only reason it's not a 5 for me personally is because I need more coverage. I would consider this medium coverage at best. So if you don't need a ton of coverage this would be a 5 and I would definitely recommend it for you. Please be aware when purchasing this that it does dry down to a darker shade. It deepens by almost a shade. Hopefully that will help when choosing a shade.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light EC 02
I find the key with this is using very little and blending in very well and then building up if you need more coverage. Very matte but doesn’t look cakey, good medium coverage. Just like the whole brand, it’s expensive
Guyton, GA
KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Super Natural Concealer uploaded by Ashley T.
Review for: Light EC 01
This is my first Kevyn Aucoin product & it did NOT disappoint. I have tried countless concealers to tame my crows feet & slim to none have succeeded. This concealer was a winner. It is lightweight, illuminating & lasts all day. It sets wonderfully and is easily blends out on the face. Kevyn's packaging & special applicator on his concealer to match his finger is amazing. I will definitely be a returning customer.  KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Super Natural Concealer
Review for: Light EC 02
I love this product! I have the Etherealist foundation and knew I needed the concealer as well. I bought three shades: 01,02, and 03. I have a neutral light/medium skin tone and find the 02 to be a great undereye shade. The 03 works well for me for spot concealing. It is a fuller coverage, so a little goes a long way. However, it doesn't cake or look heavy. I know there is crushed pearl which illuminates the eye and other skincare benefits. It holds up well throughout the day as well. All in all it is worth the $30 price tag. I will absolutely be purchasing additional shades for my kit!'
Auburn, WA
Review for: Medium EC 05
Omg omg!!!! Love it so much been wearing it everyday now for two weeks! It does not crease and I'm not lying !!! Seriously . I have tried NARS- creamy concealer, cle de peau, Bobbi brown instant full coverage, Mac select, Mac prolong wear and kat von d concealer but they all crease! I am a Mac nc42 , mufe y405 / 153, Estée Lauder honey bronze, kevin aucoin etherealist shade 9, barepro bare mineral liquid 21 sable, Armani luminous 7.5 and shade ec 5 is perfect. I ordered shade EC 4 for a brighter look. This is my holy grail now!!!!! No need to look for anything else and it gets rid of my dark purple undereye from allergy shiner (dark like kim k eyes) and it last long too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...