KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Anna D.KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation uploaded by Trina W.KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation uploaded by D-Nice W.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

A moisture packed foundation that creates an airbrushed appearance, leaving skin with a radiant glow. The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation blends effortlessly for shine-free, comfortable wear while hyaluronic acid boosts hydration. It features light diffusing particles and high definition pigments work together in a silky smooth formula to deliver medium coverage with a semi-satin finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation 6 1 oz
This foundation wasn't bad at all for me. It's light-medium coverage; I built it up in the areas I needed more coverage and that covered well. Semi-satin finish. Wasn't heavy. Easy to blend. I'm combo oily and do get some dry patches here and there. It didn't emphasize any of the dry patches on my face, which is a huge plus for me. But as for long wear, during this heat, it held up okay; I had to touch up after about 4 hours which in my book is still pretty good compared to other foundations that I've tried that was waaaaay too over hyped and didn't even stay on for 3 hours. The reason why I gave this product 4 stars is because, I actually do like the finish it gave me. I don't hate it but I'm not totally in love with it either.
Erin W.
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation 12 1 oz
I had HIGH hopes for this foundation as the SA at Sephora raved about it. Omg I wore it the next morning I bought it and it looked terrible. It oxidizes on me and it settled into my pores and lines. You could totally see the streak marks on my face from applying it.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation 5 1 oz
I picked this up at Sephora in the shade EF 05 and I really love it! It is such a beautiful finish and blends out seamlessly. I had it on all day and it did fade a bit but nothing too dramatic. I highly recommend it especially if you have dry skin like me!
Christine Y.
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation 5 1 oz
I really enjoyed this foundation. I recently got a sample from Sephora in a few shades and 05 matches me quite well. It gives a nice finish to my skin and doesn't stick or enhance my dry patches. Love it!
Amanda H.
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation 2 1 oz
This foundation really works well with my combo skin, my makeup lasts all day with it on. It look very natural on the skin. My only complaint is there isn't a great range for us fair skinned ladies
Kate B.
This was the first high end foundation I had purchased and it was of my holy grails. It has a perfect glory finish that gives you such a natural look and it has a medium coverage so it's not to heavy for an every day look. It blends very nicely, and I think it works great for all skin types. However I suggest using a very fine setting powder or setting spray to set to avoid caking. I found that you don't need to set it because it sets itself but for those with an oily skin type you should set it for it to last the entire day.
Angie W.
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation 6 1 oz
My absolute favorite foundation at the moment. I am a Kevyn Aucoin junkie and all of his eponymous products are amazing. Is this foundation expensive? At $58 a pop it is on the higher price scale, however it's worth every penny. The coverage is light to medium. It's supremely smooth and you can build it without it getting cakey. I would describe the finish as a satin or real skin feel. With that being said, the most oily of skin types might want to skip this one. But all in all a luxury foundation that looks like real, flawless, skin.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation 9 1 oz
For reference I am nc42, I purchased the shade 9 (summer shade) and shade 8 (winter shade). I keep coming back to this foundation because it looks so natural and airbrushed. The best way to apply this is with a beauty blender. I feel like it it similar to the makeup forever hd foundation but more hydrating. I have an oily t zone but found that this last for a long time. This is more of a luminous foundation, not matte at all. It has the perfect amount of yellow and looks just like skin.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
This is the worst foundations I have tried in years.  It burned (only slightly, but it shouldn't burn at all), provided only minimal coverage, and sank into every pore. Worse yet, it soon grows cakey and patchy.  The shade match is good for me but that's the only positive I can say about this.  There is nothing ethereal or illuminating about it (rather the opposite) and, frankly, for me it's worse than wearing no foundation at all.
Nye G.
I like the fact the product matched my skin really well but it's a terrible foundation far as the durability also it's not long lasting this foundation basically melted off my skin.. yes I used a primer in fact I used the hour glass mineral veil primer and my skin care routine is very intense. Honestly it's a waste of money especially if your combination oily and tired of using Matte foundations
Pamela C.
Quebec. Qc
I have been looking for a great foundation for dehydrated skin.. is this one really hydrates? What's your thoughts about this one?
Cin
What are other foundations similar to this one?