Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Eyeshadow Single

Single colors in either a liquid metal or baked clay formula that create looks from serenely innocent to smoldering!

What is.this
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Eyeshadow Single!
Chesapeake, VA
It's a nice product that is smooth and goes on easily. However, it's not one of my favorites, I've found better products for less money elsewhere!
Covina, CA
I love everything by him, its made so simple and easy to figure out. i think that he is just a great makeup designer.
Baton Rouge , LA
I like this formula however, I do not like this shade! It's so neutral you can't even see it... ON ANYONE!
Maple Ridge, BC
Great colour pay off for natural eyes and you do get a lot of product, the price is pretty fair and it's great for everyday use! I always use some brown liquid liner and the rocket mascara!