Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Eyeshadow Set

Five new shades, one elegant compact.  Perfect! The Essential Eye Shadow Set in Palette #6 is transitional color at its best!  Like your favorite cashmere sweater, this is the shadow set you will return to time and time again.  Fresh crystalline white for highlighting;  a delicate celadon adds life to the collection.  Whisper soft heathered moss will add depth, while fall ripened eggplant/aubergine and intensified charcoal are perfect for contouring! Go from the innocent to smoldering temptress with these unique silky powder formulas.  Special applicators offer ease of blendability and power of definition.  Basic, but not boring. Featured in a five-pan compact, these shadows have pigment-rich formulas that maintain their depth of color and can be blended back to create a sheer look or used in combination with one another to create a more interesting

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Eyeshadow Set!
Product Highlights
“The color pay off is gorgeous and blends perfectly.” in 1 review
“this is just great for a natural look with high pigmentation also providing the right natural look eyeshadow” in 1 review
Brooklyn, NY
True to its name, this palette really does have the essentials. It’s got great shades for contouring around the eyes, as well as subtler shades for just a light wash of color or shimmer. There’s definitely buildable coverage. I have palette #1, and I’m really happy with it.
Chandler, AZ
Kevyn Aucoin The Essential Eyeshadow Set uploaded by Jordan B.
This is a great mini palette. The colors are so smooth and almost feel like butter. The colors I have aren't necessarily the colors I go to that often but I love using the bottom middle shade as an inner corner highlight. The black as well is a super pigmented black and one of the best black shadows I have ever used.
Rather disappointed with this one. Not very pigmented on the first swatch, I'm sure it's buildable but I expected more pigment from swatching. The colors are very pale, all kind of in the same color genre. I just wanted more out of this palette and I think I will be rehoming it. If you already have dependable neutrals it's just not worth the price.
This is very expensive, but definitely worth the money!! these eyeshadows are so buttery and smooth on the eye. if you can afford it and you're looking for a palette, this is the one to get!
Stafford, VA
Kevin Aucoin is the cadillac of cosmetics. This palette is so buttery smooth when applied to the eyes. The color pay off is gorgeous and blends perfectly.
Baytown, TX
Great pigmentation, and these eye shadows come on smooth. I love KA products and this palette is a great investment. These colors are great.
Its so rare to find a moisturizers that moisturize my skin but this is absolutely amazing & definitely doesn't disappoint!
Farmersville, OH
Great pallet colors... personally i love the shimmery ones! Stays on long lasting. I would def purchase this shadow!
Brooklyn, NY
Great shades to use as eyeshadow! They are awesome for a natural look . Love that it brings a mirror .
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(: