Kevyn Aucoin The Elegant Lip Gloss uploaded by Sierra G.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The elegant lip gloss provides ultra shine in a non-sticky cream formula. The transparent, color imparts a glow that heightens the natural lip lip color. Can be worn alone or over your favorite lip shade or flesh tone lip pencils. Re-packaged in a chic mirrored compact. Product.

cham u.
cham u.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kevyn Aucoin products even when they are expensive they are all worth it, this is is probably a really good lip gloss if you really are into glosses, it give you a bit of color and the right amount of shine
Delaney J.
Delaney J.
I am in love with this beautiful color. The consistency is great and it feels great on my lips. It stayed on the whole time while I was getting kinky if you know what I mean.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Lynwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product that I use daily. I love make up and this was my favorite lip gloss that I use on the daily bases.
carrie h.
carrie h.
Henderson, NV
This lip gloss is amazing it makes your lips look plump. not too dark and lasts forever.
marissa M.
marissa M.
The best lip stick I have ever owned, I would defiantly recommend this to anyone looking to try it
Joana B.
Joana B.
Good quality. Lasts all day and the color stays just like at the beginning but is not very cheap
Macy S.