BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Quench your cheeks with a flush of color that blends seamlessly into the skin. A creamy consistency that is used to enhance the look of healthy, natural skin. Product ) see more...

Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing cream blush. It does not dry out my skin and it lasts throughout the whole day. Even though I have dry/normal skin it seems like it never gets oily; it also isn't sticky! I only need to use a little bit of product so I'm guessing it will last me a few years. I would definitely recommend this product. ❤️
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tried out a friends and loved it! It's so worth buying, so that's exactly what I'm doing! This product was outstanding and worked so well. I think this is a great company and really love their products. This is already listed at a great price so don't wait to get yours! Good Luck my fellow ShoppingGuru's

:0). Ali....
katherine A.
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
What a rare find indeed. I'm not a fan of creamy blushes because I feel they make look splotchy. However this creamy blush definitely provides an amazing glow by blending so easily into my skin. I love looking natural and this absolutely makes me look angelic
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Que puedo decir amo los polvos y más los que son compacto, no se maquillarme mucho y cada que voy a salir lo que hago es colocarme un poco de polvo y un labial y este es la ejor elección y lo mejor es que rejuvenece la piel, no te la maltrata para nada.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
This blush is Very creamy and pigmented.
I love using this blush for more of a natural look. And I absolutely loooove the youthful look it gives me 😍
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very beautiful, sheer blush that add a beautiful glow to the skin. It is a must have for anyone that wants a natural look!
Anna V.
Anna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very beautiful color really creamy and pigmented.... Don't even need to use a lot to be noticeable
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm needing full coverage because of Sun flaws in my face, as reading I see this has moisture as well. Do you feel like this is the foundation for me? Also experienceing dry patches.
Casey K.
Casey K.
This product is extremely pigmented, and a little goes a long way! With that being said, this product wi last you a decent amount! The packaging on all Kevyn Aucoin products is extremely durable and beautiful, and all of the products are to die for!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
I love this color it's so pretty and goes well with my dress that I wore for my cousin wedding so glamorous and elegant. I had my cousin asked me to borrow it. Lol we were twins.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Russell Spgs, KY
I've been wanting to try this product... But I haven't heard anyone who has tried it. Is it worth the 21$?
Yanelys V.
Yanelys V.
Jacksonville, FL
How is the pigmentation on this product?
giovanna s.
giovanna s.
Floral Park, NY
does this make your face looks greasy and is it a natural looking pink ?
Yari E.
Yari E.
Qué color de rubor es ese es bonito
Michele R.
Michele R.
Junction City, KS
Do you use your fingers to blend or a stippling brush?