Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow Duo, Pravella/Janelle, .16 oz uploaded by Victoria W.Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow Duo, Pravella/Janelle, .16 oz uploaded by J G.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Unique cream formula glides on with ease Non-greasy and long wearing Rich in pigments and buildable Shades can be used alone or mixed together to achieve your desired look Long lasting and contains natural non-clogging emollients Doubles as a lip color! The Creamy Glow Duo, Pravella/Janelle see more...

• This product looks amazing, has anyone tried it? does it wear wel...1 Answers
Myra H.
Review for: No. 2 Pravella/Janelle
I don't know what I was thinking purchasing this but I wanted something peachy for my cheeks and thought this would be great and would compliment my dry skin since it's a cream. The colors are pretty but on my skin they seem to fade fairly easily. Because this makes my skin look dewy I didn't want to keep dabbing it on for fear that my cheeks would just look too slick. Also looked horrible on my lips and settled into lines and wasn't comfortable at all.
Victoria W.
Review for: No. 1 Blood Roses/Nuelle
I'm not someone who likes a heavy makeup look so this duo is perfect for me. The sculpting cream is my favorite of the two - I find it has just enough pigment that when blended leaves a naturally sculpted look. As for the hightlight, it gives you a natural glow when the light hits your face but don't expect a dramatic sheen or anything like that. These creams are meant to be subtle!
FYI, I recommend using your fingers instead of a brush for the highlighting cream. This duo is also on the small side but good to try if you can get it during a sale
Sarah W.
London,Camden
Review for: No. 1 Blood Roses/Nuelle
I love this for a special look I used it for a wedding and it gave a natural finish I would defiantly recommend to everyone
Olivia B.
West Hartford, CT
This product looks amazing, has anyone tried it? does it wear well on the skin? where is the best place to purchase?