BY KEVYN AUCOIN

What it is:
A portable contour palette with every shade needed to redefine the look of your face along with detailed instructions on how to do it.

What it does:
Make cheekbones appear stronger, your face appear slimmer, or create a more sculpted appearance with this contour palette. Kevyn Aucoin is considered to be one of the most iconic, influential makeup artists of our time. He pioneered the "art of contouring" and his innovative techniques transformed the faces of supermodels, celebrities, and women everywhere. This palette features cream and powder versions of his legendary contour products, conveniently in a travel-size palette. From three eye shadows to The Sculpting Powder, this palette has every product you need and a how-to guide to help you shape an expert look.

This set contains:
- 0.17 oz The Celestial Powder in Candlelight, Sculpting
- 0.04 oz The Celestial Powder in Starlight
- 0.16 oz The Creamy Glow in Candlelight
- 0.16 oz The Sculpting Cream
- 0.16 oz The Candlelight Cream
- 0.14 oz The Sculpting Powder
- 4 x 0.04 oz Eye shadow in Eye shadow in Brighten (luminous pearl), Starlight (luminous light peach/pink), Cool Tan (light brown), Ruddy Earth (rust)
- How-to guide

• Does anyone know how much it costs? It looks like it would be am...1 Answers
  • I have been getting into contour recently and i cannot seem to fi...2 Answers
Zach B.
Philadelphia
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I bought this at Sephora in New York after the workers recommended it to me. The price is a little hefty, but it’s totally worth it!!! The contour cream and powder are perfect and cool toned. The illuminators/highlighters are perfectly subtle but can be built up. Sometimes I use the contour shades to give my eyelid crease a natural hollow. There are also four eyeshadow shades- a bright white, a peachy pink, as well as a light & ruddy dark brown. I LOVE this palette and think it’s worth every cent.
Jessica D.
Ok so 5 stars! The only one thing or two that this palette lacks is a blush and a light foundation cream shade that can be mixed with the dark contour cream. If it had those two, it would all I need to carry when I travel plus primer and setting products. The shadows are wonderful and natural looking for every day or night, the browns are so pretty on the eyes; the swatches do not do them any justice at all. The two brown shades are prob. my favorites in this palette. When it comes to contour, I like the cream contour, it's a little challenging to apply the cream highlight on top of a foundation that doesn't set by itself; still do-able. The powder contour and highlight are both wonderful, the contour a little too dark so you just have to go light handed if you are on the light/fair end; the highlight is the most beautiful natural highlight I have seen. I does not have glitter chunks or highlight in your face like most of the current highlights do, yet it's so build-able and beautifully universal. I rotate between this palette and the Tarteist Pro Glow contour & highlight palette, which has a lighter contour powder for me that's easier to apply, but I love the Kevyn Aucoin when I want to do the eyes and face in 1. If you're on the edge for Kevyn Aucoin Palette Contour Book 2 and want the beautiful natural full look, buy it & remember photos don't do it justice.
Ro T.
I've tried this at Sephora, and I really like it. It's a whole contouring kit in one that you can easily take with you. The packaging is beautiful and it blends so beautifully. It's on my wish list.
Brianna  S.
Seneca, SC
This palette has such a great value! KA is super expensive so I am glad that they came out with this. I would have liked to see a cover for the cream products as they have gotten a little bit of powder in them and might dry out a little sooner otherwise.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I absolutely love this contour book kit. It is more on the expensive side, but I will tell you why IMO it is way worth it. It cost me $65.00 USD. First of all you are getting Cream Contour, and also a Powder Contour. ABH or KVD Contour Kits are separated into two sets. A powder set, and a cream contour set. (Neither of them include eyeshadow either.) Both of their contour palettes would cost you $35.00 USD each, in total to $70.00, and you still aren't getting an eyeshadow kit either. And Kevyn Aucoin did a wonderful job on matching the tones of the eyeshadows to the contour perfectly! You are able to "contour" your eyes too, and oh... there is a face map and directions on how to contour like a pro!! This is my GO TO and I'm so glad I invested into this one, instead of hopping on the bandwagon with KVD or ABH contour palettes.
Kairi Sunny Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the Volume 2 Art of sculpting palette, and i LOVE it! So, naturally, when this came out, I immediately purchased it too! It's great because compared to the last version, you get considerably larger pans of product, plus you get the versatility of both cream and powder!
If you haven't tried kevyn aucoin's contour powder or highlighter- you need to try it!! it's absolutely amazing. They are both so beautiful and blend like a dream. If you are on the fence about it Sephora has a mini travel palette for 25.00 which includes 1 contour and 1 highlight shade!
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
I'm obsessed with this product! It is great for traveling, & perfect for everyday! Kevyn Aucoin The Contour Book The Art of Sculpting + Defining Volume II. The packaging is gorgeous. The color payoff is great, & very easy to blend, You'll be able to use it for more natural looks, or something more smokey,.. I love making the outlines or contours on the faces of my clients, they are perfect, I love their pigmentation! And my clients too! KA products are beautiful and durable. The quality of this brand is exceptional. I recommend it!

Me encanta realizar los contornos en los rostros de mis clientes, son perfectos, me encanta su pigmentación! Y a mis clientes también! Los productos de KA son bellos y duraderos. La calidad de esta marca es excepcional. La recomiendo! Soy un gran admirador del trabajo que ha realizado KA!
Glam D.
WORTH EVERY PENNY! Palette exceeds my expectations and is an amazing value. Convenient, sleek sexy packaging, travel friendly size yet plenty of product all of superior quality, and versatility. Scupting contour powder, PERFECT for medium skintone; 2 highlight products a cream formula achieves beautiful natural finish, & richly pigmented powder formula butter smooth gorgeous on skin. Last, 4 high pigment eyeshadows in universally flattering shades which apply like a dream
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This contouring kit is amazing.  When I open it up, I feel so fancy and elegant (and isn't that how everyone should feel when they use makeup?).  The contour colors are great for anything with fair to medium skin, and look so beautiful and natural.  This kit will give you a subtle sculpted look without looking exaggerated.  The shadows are also lovely
Yesi D.
I love this palette. The creams i don't use that much but the powders are nice and creamy and easy to apply. The eyeshadows i think goes well with any skin tone and i think that's what he was going for. It comes with instructions in the front of the book for anyone who is new in contouring which was a nice detail.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
Is this contour book good? And what makes it better than most contour books?
Kelley C.
Is this shiny or glittery at all? I prefer matt.
Josseline T.
Maywood, CA
Is these palette worth it i would love to try it??
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I have been getting into contour recently and i cannot seem to find a contour pallet for my skin type. I have light skin, not fair. And I am a redhead so I have ginger coloring. Cannot seem to find a contour pallet to work with my skin. Would this one?
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone know how much it costs? It looks like it would be amazing to have