BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Based on the pro-artist beauty essential and Kevyn Aucoin hero product, The Celestial Powder - Candlelight is now available in an innovative liquid. This unique illuminating emulsion multi-tasks as a wear-alone product, skin treatment primer and foundation developer. The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting, Candlelight see more...

Lacy I.
Florida, FL
I like this but I don’t love it. It makes my skin look so dewy but if u look close it has a lot of glitter so I mainly use this on my shoulders and chest. It’s just a bit too glittery on my face. It’s a very wet looking highlight so it also looks nice on the bridge of nose. I don’t like liquid highlighters on my cheeks as they make my foundation look weird. Got this on sale so I’m happy but I prob won’t repurchase but glad I tried it. I bought this to mix with my EL double wear to give it a less matte look and it kind of took away some of the coverage .
Bethany W.
This stuff is SO amazing! It gives you a beautiful glow, and yes there is glitter but it isn’t over the top. I sometimes use it as a primer if I’m looking for an extra glow, mostly in the winter. You can use it by itself on the high points of your cheekbones or set it with another highlighter to shine to the gods. It’s legit! And the best part, I freaking found it at TJ Maxx for $15! WTH!!!
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a beautiful product. I apply it under my foundation for a little extra luminosity. It’s like weight and doesn’t feel greasy on the skin. Also, it didn’t break me out. I usually have trouble with other highlighting products breaking me out. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the price point. It is WAY too expensive for what it is. And I’ve tried many products that are comparable to it that are much cheaper. If you have the money to burn then go for it, cause it’s great. If not, skip it because there are so many products just like it that are much cheaper.
Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
Best highlighter in the world!!!! It’s sooo glowy and non gliterry! It’s molten gold! It might be a bit too dark for my fair skin but it is so beautiful i really don’t mind! Worth the price! I LOVE IT
Veronica H.
Boynton beach, FL
i love this highlighter. i use it on many of my clients and i love using it on the eyes as well under the highlighter on the browbone and on the inner corner or the eyes. it looks beautiful and has a light sparkly look to it. its not too sparkly so it doesnt look like you have a ton of glitter on
N E S T O R M.
CARROLLTON , TX
I love using this on my body when it’s summer! It works fine for the face too but it really looks a lot better over bigger areas! I like the pump, hate that it doesn’t have a cap so if you put it in a bag with other items, it might leak
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
This is a really nice golden glow! I was pleasantly surprised. It went on super smooth and was easy to blend. If you want more of a popping glow them I'd recommend building it up some, but this was a really nice highlight
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
I used a sample of this and I will be buying it once I'm out of primers and highlights. This stuff seriously made me glow, without being over the top. I am so impressed.
Katherine e.
Manassas Park, VA
Omg I got this on my Beautylish Lucky Bag 2017 and it retails for $52 and I can say it's worth every penny. If you that JLO glow this is the product for you it's perfect for the incoming spring/summer. I wear it alone without makeup or mix it in with my foundation. You don't even need a full pump of this heavenly stuff.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I received this product in my Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018.. I’ve never owned a Kevin Aucoin product and I’m just amazed at how beautiful this is. Use it alone or with you’re foundation and it gives that JLO glow!! What an amazing product!!
Kasie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this smell like flowers?

Amazon