Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting uploaded by Katherine e.Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting uploaded by Aleena P.Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting uploaded by Kristen L.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Based on the pro-artist beauty essential and Kevyn Aucoin hero product, The Celestial Powder - Candlelight is now available in an innovative liquid. This unique illuminating emulsion multi-tasks as a wear-alone product, skin treatment primer and foundation developer. The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting, Candlelight see more...

Georgette J.
Newport, KY
Review for: Candlelight more...
I received this product in my Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018.. I’ve never owned a Kevin Aucoin product and I’m just amazed at how beautiful this is. Use it alone or with you’re foundation and it gives that JLO glow!! What an amazing product!!
Katherine e.
Manassas Park, VA
Omg I got this on my Beautylish Lucky Bag 2017 and it retails for $52 and I can say it's worth every penny. If you that JLO glow this is the product for you it's perfect for the incoming spring/summer. I wear it alone without makeup or mix it in with my foundation. You don't even need a full pump of this heavenly stuff.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Holy Grail product. Have repurchased so many times. Probably one of my most favorite primers, as well as mixing agents. I love the finish this gives when mixed with my foundations. Give a very nice healthy glow, that's not over the top or obnoxious. Have also used this one also as a highlighter
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
This is absolutely beautiful it has an amazing glow with or without make up but is an absolutely stunning primer mixed in or under make-up—or if you forget like me and place as a highlighter on the high points of the face after foundation. Simply stunning it is Kevyn Aucoin after all the man was a genius. His products are just divine.
Aleena P.
I absolutely adore this. Its a soft gold with a very natural dewy sheen. It can be used all over as a "primer" ( it doesn't improve longetivity but it adds luminosity to the skin that shines through) or mixed in with a foundation to give it a dewy finish. Its also beautiful on the high points of the face to add a very natural glow. It is nothing like a mettalic "strobe" effect, and it's not meant to be. There is no glitter or sparkle. I am sh-1 in r.c.m.a., about nc25 in most Mac foundations, and w3 in loreal without a tan and this is perfect for my skin year round. I have a friend who is brown skinned, I believe she wears rcmas sh-5, and this looks gorgeous on her as well. It is long lasting and sweat proof. It also makes a good base to emphasise a powder highlight laid over the top. I have no complaints. To compare it to beccas liquid hl, it does not have as strong of a sheen and it is closest to moonstone but a tad more yellow. I love and use them both for different reasons.
Amber S.
Science Hill, KY
I had a sample of this stuff and omg... So good! Absolutely gorgeous on the skin! Mixing it with foundation is a dream... I love dewy highlighted skin but still a natural look, this gives it! You can't go wrong with this
Kayla B.
An absolutely gorgeous product and so multifunctional! Use it on top of your foundation applied to your cheek bones for a dewy glow or add it in to your foundation for a healthy all over radiance
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I'm just so completely in love with it! I love dewy skin and dewy finish and this baby makes it so easy. I mix it with my foundation and it gives a luminous glow to the face without being sparkly. I also topped this off as a highlighter on the high points of my place, and it's beautiful. A wonderful gleam that looks naturally glows. It also works as a good base for powder highlighters.
Cameron C.
Review for: Candlelight more...
LOVE IT- feels amazing on the skin, subtle glow and works well alone or mixed with foundation. If you're looking for a soft and luminous glow, this is the perfect product!
Alicia H.
Review for: Candlelight more...
Not for me. kevyn Aucoin I think is a good makeup line . In fact , one of the best, but this is more of a highlighter for me. I like it as only that.