2 colors available

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder, Starlight DetailsThink ethereal, sublime and diaphanous beauty. Celestial Powder places exquisitely innocent highlights, allowing your face to glow with youthful radiance. This is the perfect complement to use with the sculpting powder to contour and highlight your face like a true professional. Adds a youthful radiance to the skin. The lustrous formula captures light on the skin. Cashmere like texture blends effortlessly into the skin. 3.1g/ 0.11 oz. Designer About Kevyn Aucoin: In 2001 legendary makeup artist to the stars, Kevyn Aucoin, created his own line of products to capture every woman's true beauty. By utilizing the highest quality ingredients, innovative new formulas, and seasonal twists on timeless staples, every woman is destined to fall in love with the Kevyn Aucoin beauty line. An arsenal of practical, pretty, and problem-solving products, Kevyn Aucoin will ensure you master "essential glamour". Color: STARLIGHT. Material: The Celestial Powder, Starlight 3.10 g/0.11 oz. see more...

• Does this look like dirt on anyone besides me???1 Answers
  • How expensive is this and is it worth it?3 Answers
  • Is this as good as the becca highlighters? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shante A.
Shante A.
Los Angeles , CA
I have this highlight in "Candlelight" and it really gives a gorgeous glow. The product is not shimmery, there's no glitter it's just a beautiful glow. It looks very natural. It's pricey, but it will last a long time since it will show up on your skin right away. The color would look great on any skin tone. I have attached a picture of one swipe on NC/NW 15 (I'm not sure which I am)
Janine C.
Janine C.
Review for: Candlelight
This is one of my HG highlighters! if you're looking for something super intense, then this isn't for you. this highlighter is so buttery smooth and blends right into the skin. it gives you a gorgeous natural radiance without trying too hard. it doesn't have any chunks of glitter or anything, so it doesn't look too artificial. i would repurchase it over and over!
Maria Isabel C.
Maria Isabel C.
This Highlighter is all the very best and some can be so obviously glittering. This is the perfect highlighter that makes it seem like you have a natural glow and healthy beautiful skin not just a sparkly obvious highlighter. And Yes its Definitely pricey but its worth it. And with the sculpting powder makes it an amazing combination!
Ellina P.
Ellina P.
Lunenburg , MA
Review for: Candlelight
This is one of my all-time favorite highlighters. It's a pale champagne shade that lends a natural, luminous finish to the skin. No, this not a highlighter you can see from space, but in my opinion it is a million times better. The product is small and the price isn't, but I do think it's absolutely worth it.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Review for: Candlelight
LOVE this so much. It imparts the most subtle, perfect glow. I've yet to see a skin tone it doesn't look gorgeous on. I've used this consistently for the past year, and will continue to purchase it. The price might be steep, but it is well worth it for the blend ability and wear alone. Quality!
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
This was a gift, I had never use makeup of Kevyn Aucoin, I have the "Candlelight" tone, is very ligth. And I have to say I'm in love with this highliter!! The formula is super creamy and shiny. You get 5 grams of product and you have to try it! Is very versatile
Mary M.
Mary M.
Troy, OH
Review for: Candlelight
I purchased mine on Sephora. I am in love with this highlighter! It is the perfect shade for my medium/light skin tone. It`s a beautiful goldish champagne color. Applies smoothly and evenly and blends like a dream.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Candlelight
This stuff is amazing. It's not an "in your face" type highlighter... It's just a nice, subtle one that makes your face GLOW. It's a little pricey, but worth it, in my opinion! Get your hands on this ASAP!
Angela C.
Angela C.
N Ridgeville, OH
Review for: Candlelight
Omg this and starlight are so unbelievably gorgeous they're so smooth and glowy but somewhat natural looking
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Candlelight
The first thing I thought when I saw this product was that this product is expensive for the amount of product you get. With that said, a little goes a long way. This highlighter leaves your skin glowing, as if it is lit from within. It will not leave you looking sparkly or glittery. It will leave you with a very natural highlight. I use this as an everyday highlighter as it is natural enough to wear to the office.
Sous Z.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT
Is this as good as the becca highlighters?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
How expensive is this and is it worth it?
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Does this look like dirt on anyone besides me???