BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder, Starlight DetailsThink ethereal, sublime and diaphanous beauty. Celestial Powder places exquisitely innocent highlights, allowing your face to glow with youthful radiance. This is the perfect complement to use with the sculpting powder to contour and highlight your face like a true professional. Adds a youthful radiance to the skin. The lustrous formula captures light on the skin. Cashmere like texture blends effortlessly into the skin. 3.1g/ 0.11 oz. Designer About Kevyn Aucoin: In 2001 legendary makeup artist to the stars, Kevyn Aucoin, created his own line of products to capture every woman's true beauty. By utilizing the highest quality ingredients, innovative new formulas, and seasonal twists on timeless staples, every woman is destined to fall in love with the Kevyn Aucoin beauty line. An arsenal of practical, pretty, and problem-solving products, Kevyn Aucoin will ensure you master "essential glamour". Color: STARLIGHT. Material: The Celestial Powder, Starlight 3.10 g/0.11 oz. see more...

• Does this look like dirt on anyone besides me???1 Answers
  • How expensive is this and is it worth it?3 Answers
  • Is this as good as the becca highlighters? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Haley W.
Review for: Candlelight more...
i have a teeny tiny sample of this product that i probably got in some subscription box, but i love it! i have to put it on with an eyeshadow brush, but it goes on nicely. it’s a fairly subtle goldy-champagne highlight on my skin. it’s my very first kevyn aucoin product, & is definitely buy the full size if it wasn’t so expensive!
Jenny T.
Review for: Candlelight more...
This highlighter is beautiful! It is a natural highlight that you can build up. It is perfect for daytime events or work. (If you're in the market for a blinding highlight, this is not for you.) It has a nice shimmer and is not at all glittery. I really like this highlighter and do recommend it. My only complaint is the price point. The essence be my highlight is equally as beautiful for a natural highlight and is much more affordable.
Mariah M.
Review for: Candlelight more...
This gives such a beautiful glow from within look!! This isn’t powdery it looks so beautiful on the skin!! I absolutely love this on my cheek bones above my eyebrows, on the bridge of my noes and Cupid’s bow.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Stunning. I got a deluxe of The Celestial Powder in Candlelight from Sephora recently, and let me tell you, this is about as good as highlights get. I gravitate more to 'glow from within' products as opposed to 'glow from outer space.' If you are looking for something as luminous as Becca highlighters, this is not it. It has a gorgeous white-golden sheen to it that makes your skin look beautiful, as opposed to people just noticing the highlight. I highly recommend you pick this product up if you have fair to medium skin and love looking lit from within. It pairs perfectly with the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium. Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder (new Packaging)
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Starlight is probably my most favorite highlighter for myself of all time. Discovered it backstage at a fashion show a few years back. One of the MUA's said I needed a little something extra for the makeup I was wearing, and she swiped this one me; I instantly fell in LOVE! I am fair skinned, but dont always love the way highlighters look on me and I'm not a heavy cheek blush girl. This highlighter I find, just brings some extra life to me, and I now always have it on hand. Truly, one of my favorites. It's also in my kit
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This is one of my favorite highlighters. It isn't full of glitter but still gives you that natural glow that at 32 I'm searching for. I found it with this and two other highlighters so far. This isn't patchy and goes on smooth and looks so beautiful. I highly recommend this this product and love it. I haven't tried many Kevyn acupuncture products but this one has made me want to try more
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Candlelight more...
ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER, HANDS DOWN. Got a deluxe size free sample from Sephora a couple months ago, I use it regularly and still haven't hit pan. It's just the right amount of highlight with such a beautiful and natural subtle glow, DOES NOT LOOK GLITTERY at all and I just really love how natural it looks. This is truly an amazing product, definitely worth it. I've used becca, anastasia, tarte and several other highlighters but this is still my favorite. Looks so natural and beautiful on dry skin.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
This stuff is incredible! I first tried this in the Art of Sculpting book and just by swatching it, I wasn't impressed. When you apply this to your face, thought, it is absolutely stunning. Perfect highlight that actually looks natural and brightens your face without drawing any attention to texture. I am in my mid thirties and most highlighters age me. I was beginning to think highlight wasn't for me until I tried this. Perfect for mature skin. I will be giving all of my other highlight powders away now and only using this one!
Christine N.
I really like this highlighter. It is subtle for that glow from within but it can be built up. This gives me that celebrity highlighted look. It is finely milled and does not not emphasize texture, lines or look chunky on the skin which is a problem some highlighters have been giving me. This one just works.

This is definitely appropriate for day or for a formal nice occasion. I personally think any more should be reserved for going out in the evening only.

The color is more like an opal glow is the best way I can describe it. It is appropriately named as the "celestial" powder in that there is an ethereal or angelic quality to it. It isn't a champagne, gold or pink highlighter which I think helps make it look more subtle as it isn't depositing color along with the shine. I also think this would work well for any skintone because of its neutral color.
Irene P.
La Crescenta
Review for: Candlelight more...
If you like natural highlighters this is totally for you. It gives you a natural glow without being too blinding. The powder is really soft, and is a champagne color. It never looks cakey, and I had no problem putting this over my makeup. Personally, I like a little more BOOM on my highlight, like the Becca highlighter, but I don't regret buying this highlight at all. It's perfect for a daily makeup.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT
Is this as good as the becca highlighters?
Alecia K.
How expensive is this and is it worth it?
rekia m.
mostaganem
can this be a bronzer too??
Melinda J.
Does this look like dirt on anyone besides me???