KEVYN AUCOIN The Celestial Bronzing Veil Tropical Days 0.14 oz/ 4 g

A unique, multipurpose powder that can be used to bronze, highlight, and sculpt the face. Get a natural-looking, sunkissed glow with The Celestial Bronzing Veil. It's designed to enhance, deepen, and sculpt the face for more dramatic features, and this versatile powdered bronzer has hints of gold, copper, and warm pigments for a boost of radiance. Packaged in a sleek mirrored compact with an application sponge, it's infused with micro-milled crystal pigments to highlight while warmer tones sculpt facial features for a flawless finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KEVYN AUCOIN The Celestial Bronzing Veil Tropical Days 0.14 oz/ 4 g!
I wanted to rate this better, but I’m not gonna lie. I prefer my Benefit Hoola or Nars bronzer over this, every time. While Im generally in love with all of my KA products, I find this bronzer to be a more of a kickbacky, dusty, finely milled terracotta tile that has been forced into a compact. All it wants to do is escape the pan; onto my dresser, earrings, chest, shirt, essentially anywhere in an 18 inch radius of the pan. In all honesty though, it’s hard to apply, and the color is about as far from a neutral bronze as you can be. It’s extremely warm toned, to the extent that I wonder if it could act as a bronzer for any skin tone at all. I’m just not a fan, but I suppose if the color is right for you, it could work and not be terrible, so 3 stars for objectivity.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Connellsville, PA
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!! High quality. Beautiful gradient! Lasts forever! Love the sleek packaging! Slightly pricey, but the quality is worth it, in my opinion. Would definitely recommend!!!! Love Kevyn Aucoin products!!
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Tigard, OR
So so pretty and looks amazing on the skin. Another wonderful product from Kevyn Aucoin. And it seems to last a long time, I felt like I would never get through the compact. Only con would be cost depending on budget.
New York , NY
This bronzer is great because it can be used all year round. The lighter shades I use in the winter when I want a subtle color and in the summer once I get a tan the darker side is not too light for my skin. It comes with a little shimmer to make your skin glow.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good bronzer, but I think I have the wrong shade for my skin tone. I am very fair so this bronzer looks a little patchy on me. However, the formula is very beautiful and would probably be wonderful for someone with a medium skin tone
Germantown, MD
I actually use the medium sculpting powder by this was the closest shade to it. I love it! It’s a little cool toned but when I mixx it with my warmer toned MAC bronzer it’s perfect. Use it to contour.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This is a beautiful summer bronzer. It is a little shimmery, so you have to be careful not to over apply. When applied sparingly it leaves such a gorgeous sun kissed look. Worth the splurge!!
Oily, Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
One of my favorite bronzers! This is so beautiful and gives the perfect amount of bronze and not that awful orange color.
Alexandria , VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a beautiful and natural bronzer. It gives the perfect amount of shadow without being too heavy or too “bronze”.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
lima
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
It’s so expensive but it works wonders! So pretty and blends so seamlessly! I love it soo much!
Combination / Acne, Redness