BY KEVYN AUCOIN

The micro-milled crystal pigments incorporated into the formula make it perfect for highlighting, while the deeper warm tones can sculpt the face. The Celestial Bronzing Veil, Tropical Days see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kelly j.
Kevyn Aucoin has the best powders. So it only makes since that this is the best bronzer ever. It adds a stunning, subtle glow to your skin. The bronzer, in the pan, is a gradient of color that goes from lightest to darkest. It is not glittery, it illuminates with the finest of shimmer but I wouldn't call it a shimmer, it just glows. Doesn't make you look like a human disco ball, and it is not too orange. Overall a fantastic bronzer, with great color that I'm sure would look gorgeous on a variety of skintones. 10/10 would recommend (have both colors, day and nights)
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Tropical Nights more...
Purchased this on a whim and couldn't be happier ! The highlight portion of this is STUNNING! The colors mixed together and used as a bronzer gives the perfect summer bronzed glow. Super easy to blend & work with. I would highly recommend this to anyone thinking of giving it a go.
Holly K.
I LOVE my first product from Kevyn Aucoin, the brinzer in Tropical Days. It looked more wearable to me than the cool ashy toned version called Tropical Nights. Tropical Days can be worn on my skin when I'm fair or light-medium due to self tanning. It does have a more red hue than most bronzers but it's very realistic to what a real tan from the sun would give- a slightly warmer tan. I would NOT contour with this as it is a gradient of pretty champagne gold shimmer to the shimmer bronzer shade. I use a large fluffy brush to dust over my face and go back in with a small tapered highlight brush with the champagne gold color on my cheekbones. It's not an everyday no brainier type product for me but if you can get it during the VIB sale like I did, it's a beautiful multiuse product.