KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint

A tinted, sheer-to-light coverage foundation that illuminates, smooths, and helps minimize the look of pores for a flawless, natural-looking finish. Coverage: Light Finish: Natural Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and plumps the look of skin. - Butterfly Bush Flower Extract: Protects against free radicals caused by blue light- Wu-Zhu-Yu Fruits Extract: Adds luminosity and leaves skin looking more radiant. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, and mineral oil. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint!
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint uploaded by Michelle B.
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint ST 03 1 oz/ 30 mL
I purchased this for a great price and was hoping for full coverage but its only a skin tint. Left my skin with a nice color but I prefer full coverage. Would not purchase this again.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint uploaded by Katie M.
KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint uploaded by Katie M.
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint ST 03 1 oz/ 30 mL
I am not a fan of how small the tube is for the price. This it quite literally just a tint I didn’t find that it did anything extraordinary to my skin as far as making it look better or covering anything: I think I even preferred the glossier skin tint to this. I can see myself using this up very quickly. Maybe if I use some redness corrector around my chin and some concealer under my eyes it may work out. I just prob wouldn’t spend the money for this again. I’d rather just get a light foundation and apply it sheer. Edit I will say as the day is going on I am looking at my skin and thinking whoa it looks good why! And I remember I put this on. Still too little for the money I think it’s 48???
Michele M.
KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint uploaded by Michele M.
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint ST 03 1 oz/ 30 mL
Kevyn Aucoin recently launched the Stripped Nude Skin Tint. While none of the other brand foundations worked for me (shade and/or right skin type), I took a chance and ordered shade Light 03 (light with neutral undertones). For reference I'm an NC15. The product is a sheer to light coverage foundation. It is infused with skincare benefits to blur imperfections. It includes Hyaluronic Acid and Butterfly Bush Flower Extract (protects against blue light). I've tested this product with a natural finish primer, a radiance primer, and without primer. It provided a nice semi buildable radiant finish. Overall the appearance of pores and fine lines was reduced. In all trials, it wore all day without oxidizing or settling or separating. While the shade selection limited, the product also seems to have some adaptive qualities which makes it's range slightly more than at first [email protected] #kevynaucoin #review #strippednudeskintint #foundation #skincare #newrelease
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint ST 06 1 oz/ 30 mL
This Kevyn Acoin skin tint comes in a tube but I really love that there is a pump on there cause it makes it easier for me to get the exact amount of product that I need. It really is very sheer. I was about to build it up to light coverage on the problem area to lighten it up but it’s still visible. It’s great for a natural look, but still giving you a nice glow. The directions say to use one pump but I use at least 2 - 2.5 to get the amount of coverage that I want. I used it with Tatcha’s The Liquid Silk Canvas and it really made my skin look so smooth and poreless. I love that this combination really makes me look like I’m not wearing make-up. I love wearing make-up but my boyfriend hates it cause he likes the “natural” look so this is the perfect solution. Kevin Aucoin KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint
Christy M.
Effingham, SC
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint ST 05 1 oz/ 30 mL
I’m all about skin tints and bbs and natural looking foundations. I saw this was on sale on Sephora and the reviews looked good so I ordered. Really like this so far! I mixed a little Charlotte flawless filter, bc I mix it with everything, and I applied with my fingers, bc to me that looks better on almost everything. I loved the way it looked. And wore great too! I also used the revolution eye brightening concealer. It was a very light, natural looking makeup day. Very happy I picked this up!
Kai D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint ST 06 1 oz/ 30 mL
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. This is a light weight skin tint that provides just enough coverage to even out the skin. This is not a product that will "hide all your sins". This product is for natural skin like days. It's perfect for that. If you are looking for a little more coverage but don't want to sacrifice that beautiful skin like look, just apply a bit of foundation powder. I have dry skin so I don't have to worry about my oils causing issue with the product if I don't set it. I wore this for eight hours under a mask and it didn't move!
Matthew M.
Belfast , County Antrim
KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint uploaded by Matthew M.
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint ST 02 1 oz/ 30 mL
💕 LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! 💕 I have spent soooo long looking for a product that was; • lightweight • hydrating • sheer-light coverage • no SPF • not too shiny for oily skin And this product is P E R F E C T at meeting all those requirements. This I imagine would professionally photograph absolutely beautiful which is possibly why there is no SPF, but it is so natural and undetectable but still allowes freckles and tone to show trough while somewhat blurring and illuminating your skin. This feels like skincare with coverage. Will I buy it again? Yes. Maybe about 50! 😂
Paula F.
San Ysidro, CA
KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint uploaded by Paula F.
KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint uploaded by Paula F.
I got my hands on this amazing tinted moisturizer and I’m in love with how light weight it’s I love this product I definitely recommend this special for mature skin since is so light and don’t weigh dawn on your face.KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint
B T.
Richmond, BC
Review for: KEVYN AUCOIN Stripped Nude Skin Tint ST 02 1 oz/ 30 mL
This is HG status. I previously love my sephora tinted moisturer but my skin has been dry and it wasn't applying as smoothly as before. I switched to this after and it is moisturizing and light weight and gives you a glow. It's very light coverage so it helps even out skin tone but won't cover blemishes. It's slightly buildable and photographs beautifully. I actually feel my skin is more hydrated and nourished when I remove it at the end of the day.

Looking for your answer?