Kevyn Aucoin

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
If there is some product i love then it this concealer! Guys! Run to buy this product! The coverage is 100/100! When you blend this concealer, it doesnt dissapear to the sponge. The finish is very matte, stays all day. Also good for 50+ age, because the coverage of this product is insane! If there is the best product on this planet, then its this one! Run to buy it!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I bought this product a while ago and used it under my eyes, I wasn't a huge fan of it as I felt like it had creased and worn away during the day. However, I packed this while going on holiday recently because the shade was slightly darker and I wanted a concealer that would match my skin in case of a tan. For three weeks this was the only base makeup I used - no foundation just this concealer and it was fabulous! I did prep my base well with primer and a good moisturiser and this lasted all day and looked very natural. A very small amount goes an extremely long way so this will last ages. I will definitely repurchase when this eventually runs out and I have recommended it to all my makeup lover friends.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is hands down my favorite product to spot conceal and cover my under eye circles. I have never found a concealer more full coverage and long lasting than this one. I hope they never discontinue this, it’s a favorite of mine!