BY KEVYN AUCOIN

A palette containing three magical shades of powder highlighters for intense luminosity. What you see is not what you get with this highlighting palette. Flip pearls magically transform the opalescent soft powders into brilliantly-hued flash highlights. Wear each shade alone, or blend with your favorite Kevyn Aucoin face, eye, or lip products. The innovative base formula is made with a high level of glass pearls that deliver outstanding payoff and an immediate metallic effect with a holographic finish to take your look from extraordinary to other-worldly. Opalescent tones transform to holographic, multidimensional shades with ease. This set contains:- 3 x 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Highlighter in Illusion (iliac), Aura (champagne), Enchanted (soft green) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is talc-free.

Buy on Sephora
Jewels G.
I feel like this highlighting palette is way behind. Like everyone has already done this so it’s just kind of boring after a point.

But on to the actual product. It is blinding and pigmented. The formula is smooth and doesn’t amplify my pores like other Highlighters do. It stays on all day with my oily skin which is a plus. Easy to blend as well. Honestly the product is amazing but the price is a bit up there.

Outside of being behind and the price, pretty darn cute and good highlighter palette.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Make sure you put your sunglasses on while wearing this highlighter. You will blind the haters right out of your life with this. My husband said he seen me walking from a store to the car from forever away lol and that's what I love to hear. It's gorgeous creamy and very bright, not for someone who likes a natural highlight that's for sure.
Josie O.
28206 Fernando East, Rio Hondo, Tx
It is amazing! I love the look it gave me! The illusion was a great color it made my face pop! I love it! I have kind of dry skin and every highlight that I tired it would make it look like a got a crayon and marked my face but this Kevyn Aucoin Prismagic Highlighting Trio is the best! Price is perfect!
Melissa T.
Mission, texas
I love this highlight product! Omg sooo cute to apply and use. It’s very easy to apply. I have oily skin but it’s feels good when I have this product on me. Why, because I don’t feel that I have oily skin when I have this product on. I would definitely buy again and I recommend this product to everyone!
Colten K.
Little Rock
Amazing! You can never have enough highlighter! My favorite is aura! It’s gorgeous! Shimmery finish, last all day and goes on very well. If you want to shine bright like a diamond you should definitely get this pallet!
Brittany S.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely LOVE this!! A must-try! Would recommend this to all my friends who like a little more sparkle. Some shades look better depending on your undertones, but they all still fair nicely regardless
Ani B.
Los Angeles
This is probably my most favorite recent purchases! This highlighter is a must-have! Gives you such a WOW factor, a blinding highlight that we all love. This tops all the others ones I’ve ever tried. It is a bit pricey but well worth it! ✨
BrianaNicole G.
Manteca, CA
Very buttery and creamy texture. Great as eyeshadow toppers as well! I recommend these on top of a black base or dark eyeshadow. Sooo gorgeous! Perfect to mix with their beauty oil to create a dewy highlight or body glow
Maricela M.
Fontana, CA
I haven’t tried this product but many people I know have tried this product & have been very amazed & satisfied with it , it has a lot of pigment & overall a very good product
Alshujaa S.
memphis Tn
I haven't buy this product but I heard that is easy to apply/blend and it looks really good pale pink I really want to buy this product because I heard a lot about it
Azizi J.
Atlanta, Ga
Is Kevyn Aucoin a good brand?
Annie G.
Solihull, Birmingham
This looks amazing but is it worth $48?
Madelyn W.
I wonder how pigmented it is
Jessica S.
Buy or pass? I personally feel I NEED to buy!!!
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good used wet or dry?