KEVYN AUCOIN Prismagic Highlighting Trio uploaded by Jenna T.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

A palette containing three magical shades of powder highlighters for intense luminosity. What you see is not what you get with this highlighting palette. Flip pearls magically transform the opalescent soft powders into brilliantly-hued flash highlights. Wear each shade alone, or blend with your favorite Kevyn Aucoin face, eye, or lip products. The innovative base formula is made with a high level of glass pearls that deliver outstanding payoff and an immediate metallic effect with a holographic finish to take your look from extraordinary to other-worldly. Opalescent tones transform to holographic, multidimensional shades with ease. This set contains:- 3 x 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Highlighter in Illusion (iliac), Aura (champagne), Enchanted (soft green) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is talc-free.

KEVYN AUCOIN Prismagic Highlighting Trio
  • "this highlighting pallet is so amazing!! it will last for a long time in your face. it is super pigmented and so blinding!!!!! it might be a little on the expensive side but it will give you an amazing glow!" in 3 reviews
Jewels G.
I feel like this highlighting palette is way behind. Like everyone has already done this so it’s just kind of boring after a point.

But on to the actual product. It is blinding and pigmented. The formula is smooth and doesn’t amplify my pores like other Highlighters do. It stays on all day with my oily skin which is a plus. Easy to blend as well. Honestly the product is amazing but the price is a bit up there.

Outside of being behind and the price, pretty darn cute and good highlighter palette.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Make sure you put your sunglasses on while wearing this highlighter. You will blind the haters right out of your life with this. My husband said he seen me walking from a store to the car from forever away lol and that's what I love to hear. It's gorgeous creamy and very bright, not for someone who likes a natural highlight that's for sure.
Melissa T.
Mission, texas
I love this highlight product! Omg sooo cute to apply and use. It’s very easy to apply. I have oily skin but it’s feels good when I have this product on me. Why, because I don’t feel that I have oily skin when I have this product on. I would definitely buy again and I recommend this product to everyone!
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
I love this product however I don't use it as a highlighter. I use it as a eyeshadow. The product looks like it will but chunky but once you blend it, it looks really pretty. I especially like the rose gold pigment. It's my favorite of the 3.
Brittany S.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely LOVE this!! A must-try! Would recommend this to all my friends who like a little more sparkle. Some shades look better depending on your undertones, but they all still fair nicely regardless
Josie O.
28206 Fernando East, Rio Hondo, Tx
It is amazing! I love the look it gave me! The illusion was a great color it made my face pop! I love it! I have kind of dry skin and every highlight that I tired it would make it look like a got a crayon and marked my face but this Kevyn Aucoin Prismagic Highlighting Trio is the best! Price is perfect!
Colten K.
Little Rock
Amazing! You can never have enough highlighter! My favorite is aura! It’s gorgeous! Shimmery finish, last all day and goes on very well. If you want to shine bright like a diamond you should definitely get this pallet!
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this highlighter and It really Exaggerates my Skin tone by the beauty of the color. You apply as you do blush and It’s easy to use . I suggest people who have Lighter skin tones to use if not it won’t show up.
twyrl y.
Alameda
Crazy fun even if you’re not that young! It is a glittery and therefore makes an excellent topper for lips and lids the well. Purple always my favorite but the green is definitely unique.
Paola T.
Reno, NV
This highlighting palette looks very natural and cute!! It is the perfect palette to have, with the perfect options. Easy to apply, the undertones go well with every skin color! 100% recommendable!
Azizi B.
East Point, GA
Is Kevyn Aucoin a good brand?
Annie G.
Solihull, Birmingham
This looks amazing but is it worth $48?
Phoebe G.
Mcallen
Is this one good? Does it actually worth it?
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good used wet or dry?
Madelyn W.
I wonder how pigmented it is

Sephora