Kevyn Aucoin Precision Liquid Liner-Colorless uploaded by Dima A.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

A felt tip waterproof & creamy eyeliner With a quick-drying non-skipping or -smudging formula Provides satin carbon black color that perfectly defines eyes Features an ultra fine applicator & ergo-dynamic grip that offers exc see more...

April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I will say this is one of the nicer pens I have. I love the way the product glides on. I do wish that the product stayed dark through the day, but I do find that the pigment does loose it's richness as the day goes on. This one does not bleed, and is waterproof. Has survived many teary eyed occasions. It's a Hollywood event favorite - wish they would come out with more colors, and again wish that black color would stay rich through the day
Loren M.
It's just okay to me. Nothing that special about it. I liked it a lot in the beginning. But I feel like it's drying out very quickly. For the price of this product, it should last longer.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
I have never been good at a liquid liner, but I have been putting some practice in and I have finally found my favorite product by Kevyn Aucoin. I love the way it glides on and I don't have to worry about smudges or checking it every 20 minutes. Recommended!
Denis S.
This eyeliner is magnificent as it helps you to have a better precision leaving a subtle and perfect finish to the look, is excellent for people who do not know how to delineate to perfection. Its texture leaves a great finish. I use it and it helps me a lot in cat outline.
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
I love this eye liner its not messy but it sire does help to get my wings right love it i do really recommend that u guys shuld use it
maria s.
I love this it helps a lot woth my winged eyeline and i love how its not sooo messy! Its pricey but its worth it.
Alana I.
LOVE THIS! a great tool for doing winged eyeliner and it seemed to last me all day. a bit pricey but worth it.
Ella P.