Kevyn Aucoin Precision Liquid Liner-Colorless

A felt tip waterproof & creamy eyeliner With a quick-drying non-skipping or -smudging formula Provides satin carbon black color that perfectly defines eyes Features an ultra fine applicator & ergo-dynamic grip that offers exc

Is this oil free?
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin Precision Liquid Liner-Colorless!
N Hollywood, CA
I will say this is one of the nicer pens I have. I love the way the product glides on. I do wish that the product stayed dark through the day, but I do find that the pigment does loose it's richness as the day goes on. This one does not bleed, and is waterproof. Has survived many teary eyed occasions. It's a Hollywood event favorite - wish they would come out with more colors, and again wish that black color would stay rich through the day
It's just okay to me. Nothing that special about it. I liked it a lot in the beginning. But I feel like it's drying out very quickly. For the price of this product, it should last longer.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Expensive, does not feel like there is product inside, liner is not pigmented and skips. It feels watery like watered down. I prefer the lay von d or my ardency inn.
Memphis, TN
I have never been good at a liquid liner, but I have been putting some practice in and I have finally found my favorite product by Kevyn Aucoin. I love the way it glides on and I don't have to worry about smudges or checking it every 20 minutes. Recommended!
This eyeliner is magnificent as it helps you to have a better precision leaving a subtle and perfect finish to the look, is excellent for people who do not know how to delineate to perfection. Its texture leaves a great finish. I use it and it helps me a lot in cat outline.
Lamont, CA
I love this eye liner its not messy but it sire does help to get my wings right love it i do really recommend that u guys shuld use it
I love this it helps a lot woth my winged eyeline and i love how its not sooo messy! Its pricey but its worth it.
LOVE THIS! a great tool for doing winged eyeliner and it seemed to last me all day. a bit pricey but worth it.