Kevyn Aucoin Pigment Primatif Eye Shadow

The eye pigment minimizes creasing on the eye lid, absorbing excess sebum. Its silky texture, an elastomeric gel, delivers a non-tacky, non-sticky, non-oily silky feel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin Pigment Primatif Eye Shadow!
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Midnight
As far as I know this product is either discontinued, or is going to be discontinued. That said, I do love these. I know not everyone did, but I do enjoy these; especially champagne and titian. Interesting thing about these, I was given my first one as PR and it had dried out, so I thought it was a dry product to begin with. When I went to repurchase the color, and grab a few others for my kit, I found out they were meant to be a wet product. Very unique texture to them wet. I will say, I kind a like my dry one, as much as my wet one. When I was buying more of them at the MakeUp Show this past March, I did buy another extra of Titian just to let it dry out. These are very wearable and when used as they should be (wet), they glide on nicely.