KEVYN AUCOIN Electropop Pro Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Nicole M.KEVYN AUCOIN Electropop Pro Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Victoria L.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

A limited-edition, curated eyeshadow palette with 12 high-impact eyeshadow shades. Dramatize like a pro to create endless 3D chromatic eye looks and exquisite effects from a light, sheer shimmer to a high, metallic opaque finish. These electro chrome eye shadows combine the perfect balance between pop pearls and pigments to create a striking, multidimensional look with a weightless feel. With one swipe payoff, the smooth texture glides on effortlessly.

Buy on Sephora
Laura J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is one of my favs! It's hard to find such a pigmented palette. I am very impressed in that sense :) However it's a little bit patchy and hard to get a solid colour. The colours are beautiful and great if you wanna change up your makeup style! I would recommend
Sara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such beautiful colors but personally wouldn’t wear a lot of them , due to how pale I am just looks funky but the sparkles look like they wouldn’t be chunky . Unsure if it will blend well with a brush .
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a freebie working with Blushington. This palette is so beautiful and the formula is bomb! Super pigmented (to the point you might wanna be careful), easy to blend and lasts a very long time!.
Nicole A.
Riverside
Beauty Junkie Expert
This electropop pallet is awesome! So many great colors for all, I have been using this a lot it is true to all it says and I have nothing bad to say it’s not to pricey and I would definitely buy again!
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this palette, only downfall is you have to use your fingers or wet brush! Great value for price,I’ve got green eyes. These are stunning first time for an eyeshadow palette from Kevin Aucoin!
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality, but wish they weren't all shimmer shades. I always need a matte transition shade in my palettes. On the plus side I will have it for a while as I will only dip into one shade per look.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG THIS PALETTE LOOKS STUNNINGG!!! can we talk about the colors in it they are nice and bright and super pretty.. I definitely am going to add this to my collection the swatches look promising!
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stunning palette great quality, beautiful colors hands down a must for me I use it with a wet brush or with my fingers ... Its well worth the money the color pay off is excellent. If your into metal shadows get this palette.
Ashley E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love the look of a drenched metal eyeshadow then you need this palette. I used it for the first time today and will probably be using it non stop from now on, it's THAT good
Freda H.
Modesto
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very bright pallete I do like the colors but I would not wear this alot because it is too bright and not anything I can combine into a good look.
Chloe F.
Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like bright colours or browns for eyeshadow?
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Is this avaliable in UK? X
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a shimmer pallette?
🐺⏳ S.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these shadows crease easily?
Shikha g.