BY KEVYN AUCOIN

For powder highlighters & shading products, blending eye shadows and otherwise shaping the face. For Highlighting:  The brow bone Center of the eyelid Center of the forehead Down through the bridge of the nose The cheekbone plane Under the eye Around the corners of the mouth Center of the chin up under the lip The collar bone The inside curve of the breast For Shading:  The hollows of the cheek Under the chin and down the neck Sides and under the tip of the nose In to the crease of the eye The temples The center of your cleavage The hollows above and below your collarbone around the hairline Contour Brush see more...

Kevyn Aucoin Contour Brush
  • "i have this brush and i love it, i bought it a while ago, and it blends my contour really good, and easy, and its really soft, i would definitely recommend to a friend and i will keep using it! " in 14 reviews
  • "This brush is really nice for contouring or even setting your under eye concealer. the product is very versitle" in 13 reviews
Brenda A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product and everything about this brand! It's really good and it's not too expensive.
Katie c.
Eclectic, AL
Love love love love this brush I've had it for awhile now and it still works like new!!!!!!!!!
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Lasts forever I swear. So soft and blends extremely well. I love love love this brush!
Mirna R.
Henrico, VA
This brush is amazing. It contours well. I use it everyday along with my other brushes.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I love this product its blends so well and also all the otems in this brand are great.
Karlie D.
I love love love this brush ! It just blends so well!! It doesn't make my makeup patchy
jennifer m.
Largo, FL
Love this brush for contouring it applys product beautifully so easy to work with
Deanna L.
This brush blends product amazingly. It doesn't remove foundation as you blend.
Mathilda E.
Baden-Baden
Just bought those two lovely brushes at tk maxx for just e few € and I’m impressed. The use is super easy and I the quality is really luxurious. The only thing I want to mention is, that they might be a tiny bit bristly in a negative way. But they still work really good so far and I would recommend to buy them if you find them discounted because I’m quite sure I wouldn’t pay over 30$ for these or brushes in general.
Meaghan R.
Regina
This contour brush is amazing. It blends products beautifully into the skin and does not rub off your foundation in the process. I would recommend it!!
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this brush work great ? I'm looking for a new contour brush and I'd like to know if this one is good ? Please let me know
Steph R.
Are this brushes soft and easy to clean ?
charlene W.
Whittier, CA
I have been looking for a new contouring brush that works very good. Is this brush soft and does it blend well?
Stacy O.
Garland, TX
Is this brush really worth the cost? I've always been a fan of this brand, mostly watching from afar. But I've heard a few good things about these brushes. However, I know these are extremely expensive and I have never felt like brush was worth spending that much
Bambi M.
I've been looking for the perfect brush. Has this one seemed to simplify contouring ?