BY KEVYN AUCOIN

For powder highlighters & shading products, blending eye shadows and otherwise shaping the face. For Highlighting:  The brow bone Center of the eyelid Center of the forehead Down through the bridge of the nose The cheekbone plane Under the eye Around the corners of the mouth Center of the chin up under the lip The collar bone The inside curve of the breast For Shading:  The hollows of the cheek Under the chin and down the neck Sides and under the tip of the nose In to the crease of the eye The temples The center of your cleavage The hollows above and below your collarbone around the hairline Contour Brush see more...

Kevyn Aucoin Contour Brush
  • "i have this brush and i love it, i bought it a while ago, and it blends my contour really good, and easy, and its really soft, i would definitely recommend to a friend and i will keep using it! " in 14 reviews
  • "This brush is really nice for contouring or even setting your under eye concealer. the product is very versitle" in 13 reviews
Cheryl C.
This brush is amazing!! I was very fortunate to have found so many Kevyn Aucoin Cosmetics on sale. I love fashion and I remember Kevyn being in a league of his own during the SuperModel days of the 1990’s. Now that I finally had some of his lux products, I️ wanted to pay homage to him by using the recommended brushes for things like his sculpting product. Having the right product and skills is one thing but having proper brushes also changes the game! I didnt realize that in order to get a defined contoured look, I needed a smaller brush. I️ use the sculpting brush to first draw out the lines and then the contour brush to even out and define the look. Wow! Amazing brush!!
Ingrid G.
Santa Ana, CA
This brush makes the contour powder blend easier than other brushes. I would recommend this to other people. I love it so much I can't explain it. I think this is my favorite brush so far. I want to have other brushes of this brand. The brush brissels are so nice and soft.
Justin B.
Encino, CA
I really didn't like this brush I really wanted to like it because in my opinion this brand is the sculpting authority. But this brush did not justify the cost and the performance wasn't there for me
Jeannie N.
Durant, OK
I recently purchased this brush, and honestly didn't think I would love it as much as I do. It's so soft on your skin, and doesn't have fallout. Great for blending out your contour, or blending out your eyeshadow. Well recommend brush!
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Very precise brush, I love this... and for highlighting too! But there are cheaper brushes that can do just as good. This is soft and doesn't shed. I recommend. And I would buy again. I am very satisfied.
Jenny L.
Sacramento, CA
Lisdanys P.
I have use it for a long time and is one of my favorite brushes I don't have any contor brush as good as this one I ise it almost daily, I bought it on amazon like 6 months ego I really recommend this product is really good
Courtney P.
Pekin, IL
I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! Best brush ever!!! It helps blend my makeup so well! I big key recommend. The bristles are so smooth. It's a little pricey, but worth the longevity you get from it.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
If you like to contour your face, then you're going to need this brush. I use it every day and can't live without it! It's very soft against my oily skin and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I recommend this to all the ladies that like to contour the crap out of your face! Lol
Caroline B.
College Station, TX
This is a great brush for all your contouring needs! I've had one for a while now and it is still in great condition. I use it every weekend before going out or for special occasions. I would recommend!
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this brush work great ? I'm looking for a new contour brush and I'd like to know if this one is good ? Please let me know
Steph R.
Are this brushes soft and easy to clean ?
charlene W.
Whittier, CA
I have been looking for a new contouring brush that works very good. Is this brush soft and does it blend well?
Stacy O.
Garland, TX
Is this brush really worth the cost? I've always been a fan of this brand, mostly watching from afar. But I've heard a few good things about these brushes. However, I know these are extremely expensive and I have never felt like brush was worth spending that much
Bambi M.
I've been looking for the perfect brush. Has this one seemed to simplify contouring ?