Arts & EntertainmentMediaBooksKevyn Aucoin
Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III

Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III

Shop Kevyn Aucoin The Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemerc

I really want the contour but is the [product:kevyn-aucoin-contour-book-the-art-of-sculpting-&-defining-volume-iii] worth the money? Are the highlighters blinding or subtle? Is the blush pigmented? Or would you say just get the individual contour powder?
Is this face pallet worth the money? Why?
Is there a darker tone/shade rannge for Women of Color?
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III!
Jennifer C.
Manvel, TX
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III uploaded by Jennifer C.
I’ve tried a lot of different contour palettes and I gotta say, this one is actually really beginner friendly! It’s very buildable! One thing though, there seemed to be a lot of fallout when using the blush and highlighters. Other than that! I would recommend!
Dee M.
W Springfield, MA
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III uploaded by Dee M.
A nice palette. Beautiful shades that compliment my skin tone. They are creamy and highly pigmented. The highlighter shades are little light. You need to apply little more to make them prominent. Over all a nice palette of colors.
Shacie P.
Hohenwald, TN
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III uploaded by Shacie P.
I received this in my very first voxbox back in like November or December. It's a very nice palette. I'm not experienced with contouring but the highlighters are nice. I enjoyed using this very much. Definitely recommend giving it a try Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III
Ashlei B.
Wethersfield, CT
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III uploaded by Ashlei B.
The blush and highlights in this contour book are radiant and go on beautifully. My only compliant is that the darkest brown wasn’t dark enough to help with contouring on my black skin tone. We had to combine use with another pallette for that.
Carolina G.
Brooklyn, NY
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III uploaded by Carolina G.
I like this palette. The blush and contour shades match my skin color. They are very soft and they are not very pigmented colors which in my opinion is better.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III uploaded by Caitlin N.
I can't express how obsessed I am with this face palette!! I have very very fair skin, and it can be a real struggle to find the right shades to suit/match my skin tone. This palette is exactly what ive been looking for! I can actually contour my face and it look like its supposed too! Now the Highlighters in it are way too dark for me, but as a makeup artist I am able to use this on clients with a medium skin tone. Also the deepest Contour in this palette would only suit up to a true Medium to Medium/Dark skin tone. So by no means is this contour palette inclusive, but it does fit a wide range from fairest of fair to medium dark. The formula is great, and the contour shades are very cool which is what I want in a contour shade. But very cool tones can look ashy on medium warm/golden skin tones or darker. So this palette is a little bit all over the place but i still chose to give it 5 stars because of the quality of the formulas and for how perfect it goes with very fair skin tones.
Jeanine R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III uploaded by Jeanine R.
This pallet is cool. The shades of bronzer are a bit dark for my specific skin color. I enjoyed using this pallet for my holiday look. Ultimately, I was able to mic the bronzer with another pallet that I use and found a perfect blend for my skin complexion.
Alena V.
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III uploaded by Alena V.
I love this pallet. The contour is really great. I use the lightest one and it’s a perfect natural contour for me. I love blush pretty much as well. Together with contour it gives you a very luxury look of your makeup. The least impressive part of the pallet are 2 highlighters. I found that piling it with your fingers will give you a better result. The darkest color probably looks better. But both highlighters will show your skin texture unfortunately.
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III uploaded by Leyla H.
This palette is just WONDERFUL 🤩❤️👏🏻 I highly recommend you to get it! I received mine from Influenster and I can’t stop using it!!🧚🏻‍♀️✨ The colors are beautiful and it texture it’s easy to blur🥰🙌🏻 [product:kevyn-aucoin-contour-book-the-art-of-sculpting-&-defining-volume-iii] it also has a mirror wich I love because it’s more easy to use!😍👏🏻 This is me, take a look on the contour tho💯🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Samiraa A.
Minneapolis, MN
Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book - The Art of Sculpting & Defining Volume III uploaded by Samiraa A.
This contour book brought my make up look together. The contour Book is absolutely gorgeous and the pigmentation is so beautiful. I normally don’t contour but I have been using this for almost a month. I don’t see myself not using it. This is one of the best complementary items I have got.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...