Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil uploaded by Zaila G.Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil uploaded by Brandi S.Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil uploaded by Paighton W.

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

The. Celestial Bronzing Veil in Tropical Nights is a unique combination of bronze, golden and cool crystal pigments that give your skin a naturally sun touched glow- the perfect combination for all skin tones! Think walks along the beach at sunset as the sounds of the waves lull away your cares; the smell of suntan oils mixing with exotic flowers drifting on an ocean breeze. Celestial Bronzing Veil. see more...

• Is this a highlighter or bronzer? Its a champagne shimmer...1 Answers
Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil
  • "it gives a sun kissed look which ofcourse everyone craves to have. " in 1 review
  • "The top starts out very light and gradually gets darker." in 1 review
  • "It has the most beautiful subtle sheen to it without making your face look shiny or greasy." in 1 review
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I love this product. A little bit goes a long way. Gives my skin the perfect sun kissed glow. I think it is a bit pricey but you really don't need to use a lot so it's gonna last you . Very effective in giving me a healthy bronze look. I will repurchase this.
Kelly j.
Beautiful bronzer with stunning pigmentation. The bronzer in the pan is a gradient of light to dark. Absolutely adore Kevynn Aucoin's powders. This bronzer creates a beautiful summer glow that lasts all day. Blends effortlessly, and always looks fresh. Love, and would recommend!
Paighton W.
Henderson, NC
I have been searching for a cool toned bronzer. I have a light skin tone so every bronzer I've tried has been way too orange on me. Tropical Nights is the perfect natural looking bronzer I have every tried. It's not orange and it's not too grey where it makes you look muddy. It the perfect shade. It has a slight shimmer to it which helps to achieve the natural bronzing look. It's extremely pigmented and it blends very easily. A little goes a long way!
Brandi S.
Kingwood, TX
This has been my go to bronzer so far this summer. The packaging is so luxurious! The formula is amazing. It’s so soft and creamy and when you apply it it’s like it becomes part of the skin. It doesn’t sit on top like most or look like a bruise lol. Anyways I think it’s definitely worth the money and a summer makeup must have!
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite bronzer. This shade is a warm but not orange or mud colored brown. It features gold shimmer but doesn't look glittery on the face. Gives a natural warmth and glow to your cheeks! I love it with my medium sculpting powder
Lura J.
This palette is amazing because it will work for a wide variety of skin tones. The top starts out very light and gradually gets darker. You use the lighter tones as a gorgeous cheek highlighter or even on the eyes (perfect for brow bone or inner corner). The darker shades makes a good lid color for shadow or contour color or even a bronzer to give a warm sun-kissed glow.
Taylor Z.
Evergreen Park, IL
OBSESSED with this stuff! My mom got it for her birthday from a girlfriend and she doesn't wear much makeup so naturally she gave it to her favorite daughter who is obsessed with makeup. I will say I had no idea about this product until i was given this bronzer but I have now found myself itching for more products from their line!
Lora S.
Absolutely beautiful product with absolutely beautiful texture. The packaging is gorgeous as always and I bought this at Sephora and my local hometown. I am definitely a repeat user and will continually repeat with buying this product.
sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
This is such a gorgeous product. It lasts all day and adds a beautiful sun kissed look to your face. Its durable and will last you a long time. It's worth ever single penny.
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is such a beautiful color suitable for almost every skintone. I love the way this blends into the skin and the beautiful glow it gives me. I have been using this for awhile and it's one of my favorites!
Melinda J.
Media, PA
Is this a highlighter or bronzer? Its a champagne shimmer on one side and bronze shimmer on other.

Kohl's