Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Sensual Skin Enhancer-SX 11 - 0.63 0z

by Kevin Aucoin

Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer was created to mimic the appearance of healthy, radiant skin.

I Would like to receive products from this particular manufacturer; when will I begin to receive products?
How good is this product for combination skin?
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Sensual Skin Enhancer-SX 11 - 0.63 0z!
Bellmore, NY
Ugh such a good concealer for spot correcting! If you have zits or scarring its amazing. Great coverage and lasting power
The formula is like butter and the cover is full but natural! This is a repeat but for me, I have got to have it!
Amazing concealer that covers the darkness under your eyes! I love using this. I usually use two concealers, one to brighten and one to cover the darkness but with this it’s an all in one. My first Kevin Aucoin purchase and definitely won’t be the last!
One of my holy grail products. 1 little pot lasts forever. Have bought 2 in the last 3 years and the second one is still over half full, even tho I use it every day! It conceals without caking or sinking into lines. No other product like it.
Oldham, ['', '', '']
Love this concealer. Covers my under eye circles and lasts all day. It is very thick so only need a bit and just blend it out. Add powder on top and that concealer isn’t going anywhere
Salfords, Surrey
I do not like this product because it doesn’t me coverage and secondly, it just looks cakey and dry underneath, even when I use an eye cream or good blending power...it just doesn’t seem to look good. What a waste of money!
buenos aires
Love this product! The texture is amazing. I don’t like that it doesn’t work for my skin color. I’ve tried many even bought some and they just don’t match my skin color. Some are too bright others too dark.
england
This is by far the best that I have tried. It has fantastic coverage and even though it's a small pot it lasts forever.