Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Sensual Skin Enhancer uploaded by Puja N.Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Sensual Skin Enhancer uploaded by Puja N.Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Sensual Skin Enhancer uploaded by Puja N.
2 colors available

BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Sheer to complete coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer Contains jojoba and honey to help moisturize the skin Waterproof and crease proof Highly pigmented for full coverage benefits while maintaining the look of naturally perfect skin Transfer resistant Use as a concealer, highlighter, foundation or as an all over body foundation The Sensual Skin Enhancer, SX 14 see more...

• I've heard this is very thick and can be sticky. What is the best w...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Myra H.
Myra H.
Review for: 16
I LOVE this product! I use it as a concealer to help remove dark circles under my eyes. A tiny amount helps me conceal both eyes. It's thick and creamy but doesn't feel heavy is you use just the right amount. It can also function as a foundation. Although it may seem pricey, a jar could last one well over a year!
ChanDra B.
ChanDra B.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: 14
I ordered this from Beautylish. This product is amazing! Truly a little goes a long way so don't be turned off by the size. It's a true base foundation and concealer in one. Blends in effortlessly giving your skin a sheer base and wears beautifully!
Nai 👑.
Nai 👑.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always excited when a brand carries a range that accommodates my skin tone (SX15). So surprised they got me perfectly, so naturally I picked up a highlighting shade (SX13)! Don't be put off by the small jar, once you get matched its a worthwhile investment - a little goes a long way!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Review for: 16
Seriously one of the best concealers I've ever used. GREAT for brightening under eye area! *CAUTION* A little bit goes a LONG way and it is thick so beware! Great if used mixed with something like MUFE lift concealer!
Brittanee M.
Brittanee M.
durham, NC
This stuff is amazing! It's the only concealer that I found to not crease under my eye and it last all day....a little bit goes a very long way!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: 14
Ultimate multipurpose face base solution. Ultra pigmented, sheers out but will also be your concealer. It is the best kept secret in my opinion.
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this container may look small, don't let it fool you, It is very pigmented and concentrated and last for years. Great to use for concealer and foundation also. This is full coverage but you can sheer it out with moisturizer. This product last very long on the face too. I Highly recommend. I have this in shade SX11 AND SX8. Reference I'm nc42.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Review for: 14
Defiantly gives a beautiful bronzed flow to the skin but could maybe find a cheaper dupe for this product.
andrea p.
andrea p.
excelente producto lo mejor que puede existir en el mercado todo esta en este increible producto lo amo
Bonnie G.
Bonnie G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Other
I have the shade Sx02 and love it. I use it for a spot concealer, and also sheer it out and make a tinted moisturizer. I love being about to control my level of coverage! The product itself is so insanely pigmented and opaque, even the small jar will laat well over a year. Not my favourite for undereye concealing, but would work if thinned out with a thinner consistency concealer.
Michele N.
Michele N.
Clovis, CA
I've heard this is very thick and can be sticky. What is the best way to apply and would you recommend if my under eye circles aren't that bad? Also, does it crease?