BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Sheer to complete coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer. Contains jojoba and honey to help moisturize the skin. Waterproof and crease proof. Highly pigmented for full coverage benefits while maintaining the look of naturally perfect skin. Transfer resistant. Use as a concealer, highlighter, foundation or as an all over body foundation. The Sensual Skin Enhancer, SX 09 see more...

• is this good for pores and oily skin?1 Answers
  • Which it is this product1 Answers
  • This product looks awesome! Has anybody used it that has ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca L.
glendora
I’ve been using the sensual skin enhanced for a few years now and I’ll probably use forever. I have several different shades. I use it as concealer, eye primer, foundation. This is my holy grail product and must have for any makeup kit.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This product can be holy grail if it’s in the right shade. I had to buy mine online and happened to get lucky. Super amazing product, covers EVERYTHING!!!! But, only downside I feel is that it’s super duper tacky and doesn’t set well especially under the eyes (where I need the most coverage) but everywhere else it was incredible because it covered breakouts nicely. ♥️
Jessica B.
OH MY GOD!! I love this foundation .. i put it on at 9 am and it stayed in place all day until 9 pm when I got home ...,I work grocery retail so a lot of sweating .. it didn't melt off my face.. the key to too use very little and blend it out because it's so lightweight !
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
This consistently is super thick! Even when I used a little bit of product it didn't work for me . It was drying under my eyes and I really couldn't find a right color match for myself . Also I don't like when concealers are in pods like that. I feel they dry out faster and sanitary reasoning .
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely adore this for concealer. It's super pigmented, and a little goes along way. This item is not cheap and is actually super pricey, but well worth the money. I highly recommend, because despite the hefty price tag - it will last forever!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Really enjoyed this product. A little goes a long way and can cover up the worst imperfections. Lasts a long time, feels like your never gonna run out. It blends good, but be careful not to use too much or it can become cake fast. I would repurchase this product again
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
A little tiny bit of this product will cover a huge area of your face. It will obliterate imperfections. You've got to be careful not to apply to much or it will look like you're wearing a mask. The tiny pot will last forever.
Doshjinira L.
I love this product. I use it as an concealer. It blends very nicely. It holds all day long. The shine is beautiful.
Sara B.
Markham, ON
I love this product! the finish is beautiful and it is one of my favorite concealers! will say that the scent is a bit strong and that you only need the tiniest amount of product per use. I recommend first using a tiny brush to dab on a bit of product then blending with a dense face brush (i prefer the sephora airbrush #57 or #55). once you get the hang of the application though this really is beautiful! also, be sure to pick out the shade with the correct undertone. finally, as with any concealer, make sure your eyes are moisturized and comfortable before application! :)
Janet l.
Cambridge, ON
The product itself is not bad. The price is high though. However the a little does go a long way. I recommend it if you have normal to dry skin.
Mallory B.
Maumelle, AR
This product looks awesome! Has anybody used it that has a review of it?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
is this good for pores and oily skin?
Estrella P.
Which it is this product
chloe c.
Novato
is this good  for the price, is it worth it?