BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Sheer to complete coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer. Contains jojoba and honey to help moisturize the skin. Waterproof and crease proof. Highly pigmented for full coverage benefits while maintaining the look of naturally perfect skin. Transfer resistant. Use as a concealer, highlighter, foundation or as an all over body foundation. The Sensual Skin Enhancer, SX 09 see more...

• is this good for pores and oily skin?1 Answers
  • Which it is this product1 Answers
  • This product looks awesome! Has anybody used it that has a review...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
A little tiny bit of this product will cover a huge area of your face. It will obliterate imperfections. You've got to be careful not to apply to much or it will look like you're wearing a mask. The tiny pot will last forever.
Doshjinira L.
I love this product. I use it as an concealer. It blends very nicely. It holds all day long. The shine is beautiful.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoyed this product. A little goes a long way and can cover up the worst imperfections. Lasts a long time, feels like your never gonna run out. It blends good, but be careful not to use too much or it can become cake fast. I would repurchase this product again
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OH MY GOD!! I love this foundation .. i put it on at 9 am and it stayed in place all day until 9 pm when I got home ...,I work grocery retail so a lot of sweating .. it didn't melt off my face.. the key to too use very little and blend it out because it's so lightweight !
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This consistently is super thick! Even when I used a little bit of product it didn't work for me . It was drying under my eyes and I really couldn't find a right color match for myself . Also I don't like when concealers are in pods like that. I feel they dry out faster and sanitary reasoning .
Alexandra G.
Riverview , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore this for concealer. It's super pigmented, and a little goes along way. This item is not cheap and is actually super pricey, but well worth the money. I highly recommend, because despite the hefty price tag - it will last forever!
Sara B.
Markham, ON
I love this product! the finish is beautiful and it is one of my favorite concealers! will say that the scent is a bit strong and that you only need the tiniest amount of product per use. I recommend first using a tiny brush to dab on a bit of product then blending with a dense face brush (i prefer the sephora airbrush #57 or #55). once you get the hang of the application though this really is beautiful! also, be sure to pick out the shade with the correct undertone. finally, as with any concealer, make sure your eyes are moisturized and comfortable before application! :)
Mallory B.
little rock, AR
This product looks awesome! Has anybody used it that has a review of it?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for pores and oily skin?
Estrella P.
Which it is this product