Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Essential Eye Shadow Set

Go from the innocent to smoldering temptress with these unique silky powder formulas. Special applicators offer ease of blendability and power of definition. Basic, but not boring. Featured in a five-pan compact, these shadows have pigment-rich formulas that maintain their depth of color and can be blended back to create a sheer look or used in combination with one another to create a more interesting, dimensional look. The texture of the finely milled powder shadow is very creamy and thus easy to blend with an applicator or brush. Packed in a unique burgundy, tortoise mirrored compact, the five-pan container is ideal for creating countless looks and is convenient for travel. Includes shades of butter gold, pink-white, mossy green

Is this hypoallergenic?
Start your review of Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Essential Eye Shadow Set!
Fort Myers Beach
Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Essential Eye Shadow Set uploaded by Anmarie D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: The Essential Eye Shadow Palette 3 0.04 oz
This collection is perfect for neutral looks. The shadows are easily blended, very little fallout, and well pigmented. This is my first Kevyn Aucoin product and it didn’t disappoint, but didn’t exactly stand out. It is not, in my opinion as pigmented as Anastasia or Huda Beauty palettes. So unless I find colors I can’t live without, this is it for me.
Review for: The Essential Eye Shadow Palette 3 0.04 oz
Love the colors in this palette as well as the formula. every color is very pigmented and easily blend able. the range of colors let's me create very natural looks or a bit of a smokey look. one thing I hate are those tiny brushes they provide like what do I do with those
Statesboro, GA
Review for: The Essential Eye Shadow Palette 3 0.04 oz
Kevyn Aucoin had definitely got his eyeshadow formula down to a science! I love how buttery and smooth his eyeshadows and face powders are. I highly recommend these eyeshadows for both the pigmentation and the staying power. I will continue to purchase his products.
Review for: The Essential Eye Shadow Palette 3 0.04 oz
I absolutely adore Kevyn Acoin products, but especially his eyeshadows. They blend so well together and have just the right amount of pigmentation to them! All around, great product!
Delhi, CA
Review for: The Essential Eye Shadow Palette 3 0.04 oz
Love this, these are my kind of shades & I literally have to go get more. I love it because you don't need a get a lot, & also if your getting ready for fall get it !!!!!
Review for: The Essential Eye Shadow Palette 3 0.04 oz
My friend has this and I love how it does a perfect smokey eye look. Its not glossy it looks soft and natural
Review for: The Essential Eye Shadow Palette 3 0.04 oz
Cute and awesome for traveling. Love the colors a little bit expensive but worth it since its very pigmented
Largo, FL
Review for: The Essential Eye Shadow Palette 3 0.04 oz
Absolutely love these eyeshadows so perfect for a beautiful smokey eye very pigmented