Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesKeVita
Kevita Turmeric Ginger Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic

Kevita® Turmeric Ginger Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic

Unfamiliar with this product, i do take probiotics but i never heard of this combination of ingredients in one bottle, tell me something about this please?
Start your review of Kevita® Turmeric Ginger Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Kevita® Turmeric Ginger Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Is low calorie, and have sweet taste, only 40 calories per bottle and contains millions of active cultures and live probiotics. The taste is really good, I just love it I highly recommends this product
Pearl G.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Kevita® Turmeric Ginger Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic uploaded by Pearl G.
I've tried other Kevita beverages before and liked them so I decided to give this one a try but I did not like this one. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this but to me, it tastes like paint. I'm guessing that's from the ginger, idk but I wouldn't recommend this one. I rather stick to drinking apple cider vinegar in tea or water than buy this one again.
Jo B.
Johnston
I work in a call center. The place everyone should get sick. Ever since I started drinking this I haven’t gotten sick. Even through flu season.
Brandi N.
P C Beach, FL
Kevita® Turmeric Ginger Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic uploaded by Brandi N.
Kombucha has helped me over the last 7-8 years when I first start drinking it! It promotes a better digestive system by having several strains of lastic acid bacteria which has probiotic properties in it creating the KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz healthy digestive system!
christina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't drink these often but i feel it helps with digestive issues. I see a major difference when i drink one, helps with uncomfortable symptoms. I drink them in various flavors on a as needed basis.
Dwan P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kevita® Turmeric Ginger Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic uploaded by Dwan P.
So I got this today for the first time. And I love it it’s a perfect blend of apple cider and ginger. Are usually make this at home for myself but I was on the road today and I needed a quick pick me up. I would recommend this.
Jamie G.
Pacific NW
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a Gut-quencher! This Kombucha drink really calm my tummy and information. I have had tummy problems for the past 5 years, and with Kombucha, life has been so much better! I enjoy the spice of the ginger and turmeric!
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy these drinks. They are a good healthy alternative to soda. They have probiotic qualities, are vegan, organic ,low calorie and refreshing. They are a fermented so they do contain alcohol but not enough to make you drunk or anything like that. The flavors offered are unusual and each one has a slightly different effect some are cleansing, others detoxify. So ce this item is kinda hot right now it can be expensive, but I often see deals at Publix. I think they are worth the hype a d I would recommend this product. Kevita® Master Brew KOMBUCHA™ Blueberry Basil
Lynn L.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Part of my morning routine. Kombucha’s are important for your immune system since a healthy gut makes a healthy person. Price is reasonable and I like the zing in this one. I always recommend to friends.
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a good brand of kombucha and it comes in a variety of flavors. I have found their flavors to be very tasty and there is rarely one that I don't care for. I enjoy the taste and how it helps my body.