BeveragesJuiceKeVita
Strawberry Acai Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 152 fl oz

KeVita Strawberry Acai Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz

Kevita Strawberry, Acai, Coconut.Delicious Vitality® Sparkling Probiotic Drink.
10 calories per serving.
USDA organic.
Certified organic.

Where can I find this flavor?
Can anyone tell me any positive effects they've experienced from drinking Kevita Probiotic drink or their Master Brew Kombucha?
I tried drinking this straight, and it just taste too vinegary for me. Could I mix it with another juice? Which juice would you recommend?
Start your review of KeVita Strawberry Acai Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz!
Christine M.
Hebron, IN
I love all of kevitas flavors. They really help my digestive system! Its a little pricey. That's my only issue
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
KeVita Strawberry Acai Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Light and blissfully sweet, KeVita Strawberry Acai Coconut is a refreshing treat. KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Drinks are light and refreshing with a delicious fruit taste. Fermented with water kefir culture, KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Drinks have billions of live probiotics.
Natalie M.
Simi Valley, CA
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s carbonated so it feels like I’m indulging in a fruity soda, but it’s actually full of healthy probiotics! I especially like this flavor because it doesn’t taste like Kombucha. I’m really not a fan of fermented anything, so I’m happy that there is a healthy-for-your-gut drink that is sweet and fizzy. I get this quite often when I’m on the go and I find a grocery store. My only problem with this beverage is that it’s expensive. But I guess that comes with the Kombucha brand. KeVita Strawberry Acai Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz
Lacey M.
Gilbert, AZ
Kombucha always tastes a bit weird to me but it’s worth it for the health benefits. The flavor in this one is mild & refreshing. I have one once every few days and I’ve felt a lot better since I’ve started drinking them!
Meagan F.
KeVita Strawberry Acai Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Meagan F.
Love the taste of this! I have had it several times and it’s the flavor I always go to. I like to sip on it over a couple days. I tend to try and get it when it’s on sale because it’s $3 a bottle typically.
AnaJane I.
Johns Creek, GA
Yum! This tasty kambucha helps me with appetite and digestive because of its probiotics! Its flavor is nice and bold with strawberries and coconut! I recommend ot
Allison C.
First things first: I do not know if the taste of this probiotic drink will jive well with everyone that drinks it. It's a little odd, and I say that as a fan of it. The first few sips always throw me off a little whenever I drink it, but I remember why I love it by the end. Ha! I love these drinks because they don't have a strong pure kombucha flavor; of note, this drink isn't marketed as kombucha, but rather a probiotic drink, and rightfully so. The flavor is light with a very slight sour tang, though the coconut flavor is fairly predominant. As always, I'm careful to check sugars in my drinks, and the entire bottle has roughly 8 grams of sugar in it. Not too shabby! Finally, it's sold at a decent price; I've purchased them as low as $2.49 at Westside Market in Manhattan. With so many kombuchas having a higher price point, it's nice to have a probiotic drink option that can fit with different budgets.
Pearl G.
Pomona, CA
This kombucha has a real light taste, it's not as tangy as some kombuchas tend to be. I'm not that big a fan of coconut but I really like how this tastes. It's a healthy alternative to soda when you're craving something bubbly because it's sweet and bubbly plus has the benefits of probiotics.
Karen S.
Fairfax
Tried a handful of Kevita probiotic drinks and this one is my favorite by far!! It’d not as tart as the others, but gives you the same amazing probiotic benefits.
Jessica R.
Statesboro, GA
Very good for a probiotic drink, but I took off a star because it’s only that good in the beginning. This tends to go flat really quick.