HealthWellnessProbioticsKeVita
Organic Tart Cherry Master Brew Kombucha 152 oz

KeVita Organic Tart Cherry Master Brew Kombucha 15.2 oz

Passionately crafted with fermented KeVita culture, whole plant extracts and the finest ingredients, our Sparkling Live Probiotic Drinks embody vitality from the inside out.

Directions
Lightly carbonated - Swirl gently. Perishable - Keep refrigerated.

What is the price point of this drink?
[user:amaraapf] have you ever tried this?
How does it taste...HONESTLY?
Start your review of KeVita Organic Tart Cherry Master Brew Kombucha 15.2 oz!
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
KeVita Organic Tart Cherry Master Brew Kombucha 15.2 oz uploaded by Jessica B.
One of my favorite flavors! Sweet enough to drink but tart enough for it to still feel healthy. It may be strange but sometimes I drink this product as a chaser with Cazadores Reposado Tequila, try it if you’re brave enough! Haha
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This Kavita tart cherry drink is definitely tart, but it's Not over sugary like other so-called juice drinks! I loved the fresh taste, and I know Real cherry juice is great for the kidneys too.
Andrea R.
KeVita Organic Tart Cherry Master Brew Kombucha 15.2 oz uploaded by Andrea R.
I love kombucha. It is so good for you. It's a little pricey from target, usually around 3-4 for a bottle. This one has a tart, yet sweet taste. Store bought kombucha is a little generic in they all have a vinegar like taste and it's not the same as home made, but definitely second best.
Kate J.
Marcellus, NY
KeVita Organic Tart Cherry Master Brew Kombucha 15.2 oz uploaded by Kate J.
Tastes great, sweet and tart natural cherry with a little fizz! Fruity kombucha that isn’t hard to choke down. I drink it slowly over a couple days and it keeps well in the fridge. Mixes well with seltzer if you like a milder taste.
Tawnya V.
Schertz, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
KeVita Organic Tart Cherry Master Brew Kombucha 15.2 oz uploaded by Tawnya V.
We stopped while traveling for a restroom break and a cold drink. I picked up this kombucha to try. It was really good and had a tart cherry taste with the tart/sour taste of the fermentation which is very good for you. It has live probiotics and only 70 calories for 15.2 fl oz. KeVita Master Brew Kombucha is organic and Non GMO. I did notice that I felt good after drinking this Kombucha. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tayler S.
Emporia, KS
I absolutely love the taste of this kombucha! It is as smooth as kombucha can be and makes me feel good
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
KeVita Organic Tart Cherry Master Brew Kombucha 15.2 oz uploaded by Mirla G.
So tasty. Not very sweet, and has enough bubbles to keep the tastebuds happy. I totally recommend this product if you have any kind of stomach issues. or intolerance to lactose.
Erin Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I really feel great after drinking these drinks. It makes me feel so energized and I love the idea of how good it is for your gut bacteria. This one especially is my favorite.
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
KeVita Organic Tart Cherry Master Brew Kombucha 15.2 oz uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is my favourite flavor from Kevita! (& I’ve tried a few!) This one masks the vinegary taste that all the brand’s drinks have the best. To me it’s like drinking a really healthy cherry coke but instead of imbibing reams of sugar, I’m doing something good for my gut. Definitely recommend if you enjoy flavors on the sour side!
Natalie E.
New Berlin
has a very strong acidic taste (kinda like beer) probably because of the naturally occurring alcohol, but if you’re used to drinking alcohol then you’d probably like it better than i do. i probably wouldn’t buy this again just because of personal taste preference but others may enjoy it more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Afeisha B.
Medley, Florida
il y a 2 ans
Amanda F. have you ever tried this?
Amanda F. il y a 2 ans
I haven't tried this brand Afeisha B. but it looks good. I've tried a few others and they work similarly but might just have different tastes. It's very good for gut health and getting rid of things like gas and bloating.