Kevita® Mojita™ Lime Mint Coconut Sparkling Probiotic Drink 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY KEVITA #35 in Fermented Drinks

Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
I just started To try these drinks this year. I originally shopped at Whole Foods and that’s where I would get them and I never really saw a price difference but then Walmart started telling them so now I just pick them up at Walmart. I will say that shopping for them at a Whole Foods does give you a larger selection and the price is pretty much the same. I think a big part of the American diet lacks probiotics so having a very tasty drink that can supplement for the probiotics that you don’t get is very important and I would definitely suggest these drinks to anybody who was looking to replenish any probiotics. I would recommend these over even a yogurt product.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you’re a mojito lover you will enjoy this drink! This taste just like your favorite refreshing adult drink but if it was made with coconut water. I just want to pour this in a glass with mint leafs and an umbrella every time I buy one.
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
I hated this flavor. It just did not work for me, tasted too sharp and gross. This is the only Kevita kombucha with a nasty taste. It has nice packaging, fizziness and billions of probiotics but that’s the only thing I liked about it.
Melissa C.
Bremerton, WA
This is the absolute best one out there. The best. So much flavor. But also still light enough to not be over powering. Crisp and clean comes to mind. But they are pricey. So I only buy when they are on sale and I also have a rebate back for them.
Brianna J.
Love the healthy benefits of the probiotics and the coconut water. The flavor is good but a little different. It tastes like key lime pie mixed with coconuts. These drinks were 2/5 dollars at Kroger so decently priced.
Elizabeth L.
Salem
Really good product has an interesting taste but I'm not usually one for healthy stuff trying to lose weight so I added this to my diet and it seems to have helped I like it better then alot off what Walmart carries
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
SO refreshing!! These are a great alternative to sparkling water when you want a little bit "extra". Not too sweet. Subtle but very present flavor. Nice bubbles. No acidic flavor you get from Kombucha. So wonderful.
Katie O.
State College, PA
I seriously loved this one. I really like Kombucha in general, and I love mojitos. This one tasted similar to a mojito, but has very natural flavors. I can’t wait to buy this again!
William L.
Saint Cloud
One of my favorite beverages. I love it, it's so refreshing, good for you, tastes like summer, I would replace my blood with it if I could. I don't even know what the other beverages taste like from Kevita, this is the only one I ever get. It's so tasty, loaded with probiotics, and is an excellent addition to any diet.
Dominique R.
The best way I can describe this is 'sex in a bottle.' Not only is it refreshing it just makes you feel better. I love all of Kevitas products because not only do they taste amazing they also make you feel healthier.