KeVita
Kevita Master Brew Kombucha Grapefruit Live Probiotic Drink

Kevita® Master Brew Kombucha™ Grapefruit Live Probiotic Drink

How long will the kombucha have to be left out in order for the live bacteria to die? Sometimes i leave it out longer than i should and im just wondering does it kill all of them right away?
Start your review of Kevita® Master Brew Kombucha™ Grapefruit Live Probiotic Drink!
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kevita is one of my favorites Kombucha makers. This is a delicious flavor I buy often at Sprouts with a coupon.
Jordan W.
Winchester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sweeter than a GTS kombucha (which is my preference), but overall very good. I got this at a discount grocer in my area, so the price was right. If given the choice between this and any GTS kombucha, I would still choose the GTS.
Amber B.
louisville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Kombucha is very sweet compared to the average Kombucha being very bitter. This is one of my favorite Kombucha flavors and brands. They’re sold in stores such as Meijer, Kroger, Whole Foods, etc. these drinks are so great for your gut health. Very much an acquired taste.
brooke B.
Sikeston, MO
Love drinking kombucha for the fact that I feel likes it’s good for my well being and body. However, non are fantastic and super yummy, this brand and flavor is good and very drinkable.
Rae L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Kevita® Master Brew Kombucha™ Grapefruit Live Probiotic Drink uploaded by Rae L.
Purchased at: Target
I was pleasantly surprised by this master brew kombucha grapefruit drink. I wasn’t really sure how this flavor was gonna be but I was pleasantly surprised. I know sometimes when you add ginger to different drinks it can be a little bit offputting, but I was pleasantly surprised by it in this one. It has a nice amount of carbonation and you can definitely taste the undertones from the other fruits as well too. Very very satisfied I would definitely recommend this!
Lynn L.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Another good flavor from Kevita. Probiotic drinks are so important for gut health. They say it is one serving but I just drink it over a course of a couple days. Kevita is one of the brands that i recommend to my friends.
Fernanda P.
St Louis Park, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Kevita is great, fresh, bubbly, and full of probiotics. This is my favorite flavor and I love having one a day for gut health!
Erin E.
Madison, TN
I love kombucha! And this grapefruit is so good! It’s not too vinegary as some of them can be and has a great grapefruit flavor!
Easter A.
National City, CA
The first flavor I ever had from this line. Doesn’t really taste like grapefruit but it is still really good. It is very refreshing.
Kylie K.
Weston, FL
This flavor Kombucha was certainly not my favorite. I found it almost unbearable to drink because the flavor tasted so bad.