BY KEVITA #50 in Fermented Drinks

Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
as far as Kombucha goes, this is my favorite
brand. I trust them because they are consistent. I like the variety of flavors
they have and I'm always recommending this to family and friends. So far I've
covered many. I like that they are easy to find and almost everywhere.
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
It's okay. Not great, but not their best. I got this at Kroger in the organic section. I love KeVita brand, but this flavor just didn't do it for me. It had a weird aftertaste too. Like I said, it was okay, and I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a good citrus probiotic. Just not my cup of tea.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This kombucha is just ok to me. I definitely liked GT's better. I am not sure what it was about the flavor in this one that did not hit the spot. I will not be buying this again.
Nisha P.
Washington, DC
I've tried a bunch of different brands of Kombucha and Kevita defintely has some of my favorite flavors. There's a little more sugar than I would hope in them, but they taste delicious!
Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
Mmmmm this is so good! I've recently fallen inlove with Kombucha and this brand is a favorite of mine. I feel like it really does give you that nice boost of energy without the crash. WholeFoods has an insane selection and I'd really recommend checking it out! They have a flavor for everyone!
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I honestly have an obsession with kombucha. This flavor is good, you smell the citrus as soon as you open it. You can really taste lemon flavor. Only downside is this brand kombucha is really strong, especially compared to brands like Health-Ade which is 100% raw kombucha.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
I’m on a mission to try all the kombucha brands at sprouts. This one is really good. I love the citrus flavor, you can smell it right when you open the bottle. You can really taste the lemon which I like but I think it’s just a little bit overpowering. Still really good though :)
Katie Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this refreshing tangy drink. I love knowing that it’s good for me too! Sometimes it can be too fizzy and sour, but each person has their own taste 🤗 it usually is about $3 but you can find coupons easily
Pessie S.
Lakewood, NJ
These days I'm constantly trying out new health drinks. Kevita makes some amazing products, and so far this flavor and the pineapple peach are my favorites.
Elle W.
Absolutely Loooovvvee this stuff! It tastes amazing and makes me feel even more amazing! I buy several of them at a time and drink them like water. So yummy!