BY KEVITA

Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
It's okay. Not great, but not their best. I got this at Kroger in the organic section. I love KeVita brand, but this flavor just didn't do it for me. It had a weird aftertaste too. Like I said, it was okay, and I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a good citrus probiotic. Just not my cup of tea.
Chazzlynn L.
Tucson, AZ
Mmmmm this is so good! I've recently fallen inlove with Kombucha and this brand is a favorite of mine. I feel like it really does give you that nice boost of energy without the crash. WholeFoods has an insane selection and I'd really recommend checking it out! They have a flavor for everyone!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
This kombucha is just ok to me. I definitely liked GT's better. I am not sure what it was about the flavor in this one that did not hit the spot. I will not be buying this again.
Nisha P.
Washington, DC
I've tried a bunch of different brands of Kombucha and Kevita defintely has some of my favorite flavors. There's a little more sugar than I would hope in them, but they taste delicious!
Elle W.
Absolutely Loooovvvee this stuff! It tastes amazing and makes me feel even more amazing! I buy several of them at a time and drink them like water. So yummy!