Kevita® Master Brew KOMBUCHA™ Blueberry Basil

The slightly floral berry note paired with a kick of peppery basil delivers a truly tantalizing taste bud experience. KeVita Master Brew Kombucha is energizing to the core with a bold and smooth taste. Fermented with our proprietary kombucha tea culture, our Master Brew Kombucha has billions of live probiotics, active cultures, and is verified non-alcoholic.

Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Kombucha Culture (Bacillus Coagulans)*, Cane Sugar*, Blueberry Juice Concentrate*, Blueberry Flavor*, Ginger Extract*, Black Tea*, Black Tea Essence*, Green Coffee Bean Extract (Caffeine)*, Green Tea*, Basil Extract*, Acai Puree*, Maple Extract*, Stevia Leaf Extract*.

Is it to bitter? I’ve not been having a good experience with kombucha.
Start your review of Kevita® Master Brew KOMBUCHA™ Blueberry Basil!
Orchard Park, NY
This was the first and only kombucha I've ever tried. It takes a while to get use to, but the flavor cuts out the bitterness. I think kombucha is very good for the digestive system. I really appreciate that the bottle is glass and not plastic. Will purchase again!!
Chesterfield , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my least favorite Kevita Kombucha I've tried so far. I thought the Blueberry Basil combination had good potential but the flavor just didn't stack up. The usual kombucha characteristics are there but I'll pass on this one next time.
Tampa, FL
This flavor is nothing like I wanted it to be. I had such high hopes!! It unfortunately just tastes extremely bland and almost artificial which is definitely not the taste I’m looking for in a kombucha product.
Charlotte, NC
as far as Kombucha goes, this is my favorite brand. I trust them because they are consistent. I like the variety of flavors they have and I'm always recommending this to family and friends. So far I've covered many. I like that they are easy to find and almost everywhere.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love this. I drink 8oz of this tea every morning. Great for the stomach. I love the tartness of it. I have tried several of the flavors & love them all so far.
Garner, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kevita is one of my favorite kombucha brands! They have so many delicious and fun flavors. The blueberry basil is a unique flavor that I love. It is really refreshing and mostly tastes like blueberry so if you like that flavor I would give this a try!
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was a good tasting Kombucha. I love blueberry flavored ones. The basil gave it a nice spin. I don’t think it needs any improvement. It has good flavor.
Blueberry and basil in a yummy fermented drink? sold. This is great, it has the great taste of kombucha with additional flavor that isn't too overwhelming.
Knoxville, TN
This Kombucha is my absolute favorite. This product is definitely something most people have to acquire a taste for but it’s so yummy and healthy for you!
I’m surprised how much I liked this different flavor combination. No aftertaste and is affordable. Good flavor to start testing kombucha flavors.