Kevita® Master Brew KOMBUCHA™ Blueberry Basil

The slightly floral berry note paired with a kick of peppery basil delivers a truly tantalizing taste bud experience. KeVita Master Brew Kombucha is energizing to the core with a bold and smooth taste. Fermented with our proprietary kombucha tea culture, our Master Brew Kombucha has billions of live probiotics, active cultures, and is verified non-alcoholic.

Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Kombucha Culture (Bacillus Coagulans)*, Cane Sugar*, Blueberry Juice Concentrate*, Blueberry Flavor*, Ginger Extract*, Black Tea*, Black Tea Essence*, Green Coffee Bean Extract (Caffeine)*, Green Tea*, Basil Extract*, Acai Puree*, Maple Extract*, Stevia Leaf Extract*.

Is it to bitter? I’ve not been having a good experience with kombucha.
Start your review of Kevita® Master Brew KOMBUCHA™ Blueberry Basil!
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Kevita has a good range of kombucha flavors from which to choose, and Blueberry Basil is better than it probably sounds. The basil may sound off putting, but it’s not overpowering whatsoever! I’d definitely recommend it, as it’s one of the more reasonably priced kombucha brands on the market.
Enola , PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Eh. Personally didn’t like kombucha. The taste of vinegar is stronger than the other flavors and hard to ignore. I like my vinegar on salads but not as a drink lol 😂 I understand the health benefits but it’d be better and cheaper to have a spoonful of apple cider vinegar twice a day.
Fort Lee
i personally didn’t like this product, the taste was awful and it was extremely expensive, i feel that it was too bitter and sour compared to other kevita flavors and i would never buy this flavor again.
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm! KeVita keeps making kombucha drinks that taste good! Sometimes you can get a kombucha that just tastes like feet, but KeVita has mastered the ability to make kombucha palatable.
North Kingstown
The best! The flavor might strike you as strange (ik it did for me), but it is truly one of my favorites!! Nothing better than kombucha after a long day! Or midday as a pick me up!
Kemp, TX
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been drinking kombucha for about 2 yrs now. I’ve been trying different brands and flavors. I do like the kevita kombutcha blueberry basil. It has the perfect mix ratio of blueberry and basil.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very delicious beverage that is an acquired taste but leaves one feeling refreshed and healthy! All the Kombucha drinks are packed with nutrients that we all need! Fights away sickness too ;) super drink that tastes pretty sweet/savory and with this brand you get that bubbly goodness of sparkling water. This is my favorite brand of Kombucha. This flavor however is a little harder for me to get down because the basil drives the sweet more into an herbal flavor. Still a great drink!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fantastic source of antioxidants! Definitely a "go-to" when I'm starting to feel sickness come on. The glass bottle makes for a sturdy packaging and don't throw this away!  It does have a 10 cent deposit in MI. I purchase this product on a regular basis. This brand is wonderful and this is just one of my 3 favorites.
brookline, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
kevita makes some of my fave flavor combos. i love their berry-and-herb flavors, theyre simple and unique. kevita usually has good fizz and not too gritty of a texture. its tasty and my stomach loves probiotics
Nunica, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fabulous flavor! I love the mixture of the blueberry with the basil and I would have never expected that they would be so great together in a kombucha drink! But they blend together perfectly and have created another amazing flavor to enjoy! I would definitely recommend this one.