KeVita
Kevita Master Brew KOMBUCHA Blueberry Basil

Kevita® Master Brew KOMBUCHA™ Blueberry Basil

The slightly floral berry note paired with a kick of peppery basil delivers a truly tantalizing taste bud experience. KeVita Master Brew Kombucha is energizing to the core with a bold and smooth taste. Fermented with our proprietary kombucha tea culture, our Master Brew Kombucha has billions of live probiotics, active cultures, and is verified non-alcoholic.

Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Kombucha Culture (Bacillus Coagulans)*, Cane Sugar*, Blueberry Juice Concentrate*, Blueberry Flavor*, Ginger Extract*, Black Tea*, Black Tea Essence*, Green Coffee Bean Extract (Caffeine)*, Green Tea*, Basil Extract*, Acai Puree*, Maple Extract*, Stevia Leaf Extract*.

Is it to bitter? I’ve not been having a good experience with kombucha.
Start your review of Kevita® Master Brew KOMBUCHA™ Blueberry Basil!
Ciara E.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have tried different flavors from this brand and each time I wish the flavor was more prominent. Each flavor from this brand I have had I feel like I wouldn’t be able to tell the flavor at all just by taste. They taste good but they don’t taste like the flavor listed on the bottle.
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love kombucha and all of the amazing health benefits associated with this product. It has a really nice taste and is overall a great drink! I will but this again, it really makes me feel good! Try this out if your into probiotics. [product:kevita-master-brew-kombucha-blueberry-basil]
Lynn L.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This was a good tasting Kombucha. I love blueberry flavored ones. The basil gave it a nice spin. I don’t think it needs any improvement. It has good flavor.
kinga I.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
kevita makes some of my fave flavor combos. i love their berry-and-herb flavors, theyre simple and unique. kevita usually has good fizz and not too gritty of a texture. its tasty and my stomach loves probiotics
Lura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't read the flavor and thought it was just blueberry. I was nervous when I saw it say it had basil also. But it worked out cause the basil was mild and I didn't even taste it in this kombucha.
Amber G.
Canton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried Kombucha drinks before. They are very sour. Kombucha Blueberry Basil was my favorite Kombucha drink. I could taste the sweetness of the blueberries in it. It made the Kombucha flavor more sweeter, which I liked. I could taste basil a little, but the blueberry flavor was the most prominent. I like the fruity flavors of Kombucha drinks better than most of the flavors. The fruits flavors, like Blueberry Basil, makes the Kombucha drinks taste sweeter and more delicious.
Rachel B.
Niceville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed with these! The blueberry flavor is subtle but present, and the kombucha itself is crisp and delicious! New favorite!
Christy V.
Quakertown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So yummy!! Very refreshing, not too acidic. Perfect for a hot day. Will continue to drink regularly
Lexi K.
denver
This is one of my favorite kombucha flavors! If you like drinks with basil in them I highly recommend.
Kierra J.
Old Chatham, NY
I love this brand of kombucha! All of the flavors are amazing and I usually wait until the grocery store has a deal and stock up. Sometimes I add it to water to give it some extra taste.