Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby DrinksKeVita
Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 152 fl oz

KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz

Passionately crafted with fermented KeVita culture, whole plant extracts and the finest ingredients, our Sparkling Live Probiotic Drinks embody vitality from the inside out.

Directions
Lightly carbonated - Swirl gently. Perishable - Keep refrigerated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz!
Mirla G.
Brockton , MA
KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz is the perfect marriage of tangy lemon and gingery heat. Is soothing and uplifting, and lightly sweetened with organic cane sugar. KeVita is fermented with water kefir culture and have billions of live probiotics. It’s amazing!!!
Gabby D.
Columbus, IN
KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Gabby D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite drink by far i can drink it at any tume and i feel calm and satisfied in my stomach. This is not soda and its mild flavor in a combination of lemon and ginger i love it my stomach does not swell like it does when i drink soda. The price is very cheap.
Marivi G.
Denver, CO
KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Marivi G.
Im in ñove pf Kombucha. It's perfect for me for my fasting . Amo la kombucha con locura, puedo sobrevivir de ella y quesos. Me va fabulosamente bien con ella en el Ayuno Intermitente
Kenya R.
High Point, NC
KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Kenya R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this particular flavor. I started drinking these as I’ve completely changed my diet/eating habits. I no longer drink soda, but this tastes like Sprite.... as a lil fizz too!
Danni D.
Dumfries, VA
KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Danni D.
I used to eat yogurt daily for probiotic When I stopped eating dairy I searched for an alternative Very happy to have found this!! It is also available in 40 oz!! ❤️❤️
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Xiomy B.
Purchased at: Publix
Delicious !!! Refreshing, a probiotic that I love, I take one a day is healthy and helps a lot not only to stay hydrated but also to lose a few extra pounds.
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
We love this product. The ingredients are all listed and I feel safe feeding it to my baby. We love the ease of use they are tasty!  The purple carrots are yummy and my baby loves it! We would recommend
Jesse H.
KeVita Lemon Ginger Sparkling Probiotic Drink - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Jesse H.
Kevita Lemon Ginger is absolutely delicious! I’m a pretty picky person when it comes to probiotic drinks. When ever I buy one before I know it, it’s all gone and I’m left wishing I bought another!
Elizabeth R.
Las Vegas, NV
All I can say about this product is it is amazing. I always have this in my refrigerator and I drink one about 3 times a week. The lemon Ginger One is the best. I find the other flavors leave an aftertaste and I don't like that. This flavor is so refreshing.
Melanie M.
Mishawaka, IN
I swear by this drink it helps to put my body back in balance and this version is low carb and keto friendly

Looking for your answer?