BY KEVITA #29 in Fermented Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
I love kombucha for my tummy ailments. This kombucha seems safer than homemade kombucha. It’s nice and fizzy. It kinda has the classic smelly feet smell of kombucha but you know you’ve got the good stuff if it smells that way. The ginger really soothes heartburn and there are billions of probiotic units in one bottle. It’s refreshing and makes me feel great after drinking it.
Andi D.
Washington DC
Hard pass for this lady. I normally enjoy kombucha but this flavor was not cutting it for me. I immediately did one of those faces that little kids make when they first discover something is gross. It was slightly sour tasting and the taste was overwhelming. Other flavors are good just not this one
Rebecca G.
Louisville, KY
I've been a big fan of Kevita for a while, but only recently tried the ginger for the first time. Once again, Kevita does not disappoint! The ginger flavor is certain sharp and present, but not too over-powering that it's painful or bitter to drink. The flavor is instead very energizing and refreshing!
Krystal B.
Land O Lakes, FL
Love Kevita Kombucha products.  When people tell me they have tried Kombucha before and can't stand them I tell them to try Kevita.  Great for people just getting into Kombucha, their flavors tend to me mild to sweet.  I have one every morning with breakfast!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Kombucha and Kevita is an awesome brand. This cost me around $3 and I can make it last a week. It’s ginger so it does have some bite, but it’s great for upset tummies or for boosting immunity. I definitely recommend.
Dominique R.
All Kombucas are not created equal. Master Brew Ginger is a perfect example. I've tried other brands and this is the only one I drink consistently. It has a great taste and leaves you feeling energetic after you finish it. The energy it gives you is more sustaining than Red Bull.
Lauren B.
Pasadena, CA
Absolutely love this flavor!! The ginger is refreshing energizing Abe yummy!! Totally settles my stomach when I need it! Love the ginger taste and the price for it is great compared to some other brands
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
I love this Kombucha! I recently started buying this in bulk because I drink it almost daily. It is a very fair price for Kombucha. I am a repeat customer- always looking for new fun flavors to try.
Alyssa C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the taste of this Kombucha. I was the type of person that had to slowly learn to like the taste of Kombucha, and this flavor in particular sealed the deal. It's so sharp and refreshing. I usually reach for this one when I'm looking to get my fix!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Refreshing and delicious! It has a great zesty flavor because of the ginger base. I drink this in the morning or after workouts and I feel great. It’s energizing and calms you down at the same time. Highly recommend by me.