BY KEVITA

Kevita Strawberry, Acai, Coconut.Delicious Vitality® Sparkling Probiotic Drink.
10 calories per serving.
USDA organic.
Certified organic. see more...

• Can anyone tell me any positive effects they've experienced from ...1 Answers
  • I tried drinking this straight, and it just taste too vinegary fo...2 Answers
  • One of my top favorites, I love the entire line. Its great.2 Answers
Victoria C.
Marietta, GA
This drink is amazing. I have tried for the first time. I bought it from sprouts and it is amazing. I get so much energy for my workout that is unbelievable. I have some left that I am drinking just to drink. It is also low in calories only 20 CALORIES PER 8 oz. That is amazing in itself which is perfect for my weight watchers. The drink also taste delicious and not like it is a low calorie drink as well. This drink is worth the price. It is also great to drink during breakfast
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
This one is so good! I don't reach for this flavor too often, but I'm glad whenever I do! I drink these at least 3 times a week as I have serious digestive issues, along with 2 probiotic a day. It really does help. Takes some getting used to as it has a strong vinegar taste, but after a few months of consumption I can't taste it anymore! I highly recommend everyone to try it!
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
This drink tasted like butter to me, for some reason. I think it was the coconut flavor. I do like the fact that it was sparkeling. But I don't think I would buy this particular flavor again. I liked that it was only 20 calories per serving and only 4g of sugar per serving. Also liked that it came in a glass bottle.
Debbie L.
Waynesburg, PA
I absolutely love the Kevita Sparkling Probiotic Drinks. This particular flavor is my favorite. I am trying to get away from drinking any kind of soda pop, and this hits the spot every time. When I need something fizzy this is now my go to, and the biggest plus of all it is so good for you!!!
Tara N.
I drank this last night. I'm
Not sure if it actually did me any good, but the taste was decent. I actually found it cheapest at a health store, not Walmart. And they had all flavors, where as Walmart only has a few. They're expensive regardless, so I sure hope it has some benefits.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Really pleasant and light fruity flavor, that is not at all artificial. It has the right amount of fizz and I love that it contains probiotic cultures. They are a little expensive but this brand isn't bitter or heavy tasting so it is worth checking out!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Love this drink! It does have a strong taste, but I enjoy it. My daughter loves this as well. I feel better choosing this over soda for sure. I think if you drank Thai daily you would definitely see health changes.
Sarah G.
Okeechobee, Fl
Love love love! Can't say enough good things about it! I have to travel pretty far for it so I don't get it as often as I would like. Definitely worth it though and not a bad price. I recommend it to every one!
crystal h.
Perry, FL
I love this drink!! If you are craving a soda grab this instead! There is no sugar added. It is sweetened with Stevia and it is GMO free. It is a great way to take your probiotics and the price isn't bad.
Rachel P.
So delicious! Crisp and refreshing. I cannot get enough of this product. I love that it is not high in sugar, but it not lacking in flavor. Highly recommend!
Makayla R.
I tried drinking this straight, and it just taste too vinegary for me. Could I mix it with another juice? Which juice would you recommend?
Kaylor G.
Hollywood, FL
One of my top favorites, I love the entire line. Its great.
Alison O.
Can anyone tell me any positive effects they've experienced from drinking Kevita Probiotic drink or their Master Brew Kombucha?