BY KEVITA

Kevita Strawberry, Acai, Coconut.Delicious Vitality® Sparkling Probiotic Drink.
10 calories per serving.
USDA organic.
Certified organic. see more...

• Can anyone tell me any positive effects they've experienc...1 Answers
  • I tried drinking this straight, and it just taste too vin...2 Answers
  • One of my top favorites, I love the entire line. Its great.2 Answers
Swetha V.
new york
this is the best tasting kombucha on the market and always the brand i reference for kombucha newbies since the taste is more palatable. I used to drink synergy but switched to kevita when i saw it at my whole foods. I initially chose it over synergy brand since it has like 1/2 the sugar that synergy brand does. However, it became my go-to kombucha brand because of the flavor. This is like "komucha-lite". The fermented flavor of this kombucha is probably the least pronounced of all the kombucha flavors I have tried. Strawberry coconut is probably the best flavor to start out with.
Michael B.
Brookhaven, MS
So I was nervous to try this because as much as I love these types of products, a lot of times they taste the same but the price point was great so I decided to try it out. It tasted AMAZING, I loved it, it had the right amount of kick, a great flavor, and you can't beat the price! USDA Organic | Vegan | Kosher | Non-GMO and low in calories! YES!
Sarina C.
Saint Petersburg
This is by far my FAVORITE probiotic I’ve found yet. The taste is tart but still very good. All Kombuchas require an acquired taste but this one I like the most. Early to take down. I recommend for everyone who wants to try it.
Thalia A.
I’ve tried other kombuchas and I’ve gotta say this one is one of the best ones I’ve tried. It actually tastes like strawberries! It doesn’t taste bitter or nasty. And it helps my stomach for sure. Would deff recommend it to others!
Priscilla
I love these drinks so much! They’re lightly carbonated and have a nice crisp taste. I bought one a few weeks back and have been addicted since. They’re pretty affordable for a probiotic drink and the flavor is great.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes , CA
This is BY FAR my favorite probiotic drink! It’s actually affordable and tasty, which is something a lot of brands can’t say. My son even drinks it, calling it his “bubble juice” and asks for it when he sees it in the store.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
What a wonderful beverage! I have been trying to find the perfect Kombucha flavor, and alas, the day has come. The Strawberry Acai beverage at Starbucks inspired me to try this, and I was not disappointed by the similar flavor. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try Kombucha but is not a fan of vinegar, and would like a more fruity flavor to enjoy!
Maria S.
Roseville, MN
I enjoyed this light refreshing drink as did my toddler after a little hesitation. It’s a slow sipper but the flavors aren’t too intense - not too sweet and not sour just nicely blended. I do highly recommend! KeVita Delicious Vitality Sparkling Probiotic Drink Strawberry Acai Coconut
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this flavor, it's one of my favorites! It's refreshing and tasty, without being overly sweet. I have tried a lot of flavors and this one is the one I always buy. I love when I find it on sale to stock up since I drink it often.
Yaritza V.
Washington, DC
So delicious and the price is awesome compared to its competitors. It's easy to find at all my local grocery stores. This flavor is by far my favorite since it's not too overwhelming, even with the fizziness. Would definitely continue purchasing.
Kaylor G.
Hollywood, FL
One of my top favorites, I love the entire line. Its great.
Mak S.
I tried drinking this straight, and it just taste too vinegary for me. Could I mix it with another juice? Which juice would you recommend?
Alison O.
Can anyone tell me any positive effects they've experienced from drinking Kevita Probiotic drink or their Master Brew Kombucha?