BY KEVITA

Kevita Strawberry, Acai, Coconut.Delicious Vitality® Sparkling Probiotic Drink.
10 calories per serving.
USDA organic.
Certified organic. see more...

• Can anyone tell me any positive effects they've experienced from ...1 Answers
  • I tried drinking this straight, and it just taste too vinegary fo...2 Answers
  • One of my top favorites, I love the entire line. Its great.2 Answers
Swetha V.
new york
this is the best tasting kombucha on the market and always the brand i reference for kombucha newbies since the taste is more palatable. I used to drink synergy but switched to kevita when i saw it at my whole foods. I initially chose it over synergy brand since it has like 1/2 the sugar that synergy brand does. However, it became my go-to kombucha brand because of the flavor. This is like "komucha-lite". The fermented flavor of this kombucha is probably the least pronounced of all the kombucha flavors I have tried. Strawberry coconut is probably the best flavor to start out with.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
What a wonderful beverage! I have been trying to find the perfect Kombucha flavor, and alas, the day has come. The Strawberry Acai beverage at Starbucks inspired me to try this, and I was not disappointed by the similar flavor. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try Kombucha but is not a fan of vinegar, and would like a more fruity flavor to enjoy!
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this flavor, it's one of my favorites! It's refreshing and tasty, without being overly sweet. I have tried a lot of flavors and this one is the one I always buy. I love when I find it on sale to stock up since I drink it often.
Kaylee H.
Rexburg, ID
Delicious! I don't usually purchase drinks but KeVita's help tremendously with my digestion. The fizz is very refreshing and the strawberry, acai, coconut blend is heavenly. I feel so much healthier and satisfied when I decide to splurge a little on a KeVita.
Yaritza V.
Washington, DC
So delicious and the price is awesome compared to its competitors. It's easy to find at all my local grocery stores. This flavor is by far my favorite since it's not too overwhelming, even with the fizziness. Would definitely continue purchasing.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This juice is very tasty, has a very good quality. is very tasty, has a good texture. Easy to find anywhere to buy. I feel really good when I eat it. It has several options of flavors for all tastes. It has a great price.
Amber N.
Love these. I tried a few flavors when I had a coupon and still grab a couple when I shop. I don’t know that there is enough of a probiotic effect to matter but it’s a nice drink with minimal calories.
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
ALL OF THE STARS. guys, being lactose intolerant, I can't have the normal probiotics (you know, yogurt). I found this guy (and his tasty friends) and have fallen madly in love. Not only do these Sparkling Probiotic Drinks taste good, they DO good... FOR YOUR GUT! I experienced reduced bloating and all over better gut health. Pour one out for the homies over at Kevita, they're the real MVP.
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
I just purchased Kevita sparkling probiotic drink in Strawberry Acai Coconut flavor and I am Impressed! I have a lot of problems with digestion and my stomach isis always bloated. Started drinking it a couple of hours a go and I have to admit, I feel a bit better. Definitely going to go purchase it again & I would recommend it to family and friends.
Mary L.
Chicago , IL
If it sparkles I love it ✨ the KeVita Delicious Vitality Sparkling Probiotic Drink Strawberry Acai Coconut not only sparkles but nourishes your body. They is my go to when I feel a little under the weather and want to protect myself from getting any sicker. It tastes great and the ingredients are wholesome. Give it a try!
Kaylor G.
Hollywood, FL
One of my top favorites, I love the entire line. Its great.
Makayla R.
I tried drinking this straight, and it just taste too vinegary for me. Could I mix it with another juice? Which juice would you recommend?
Alison O.
Can anyone tell me any positive effects they've experienced from drinking Kevita Probiotic drink or their Master Brew Kombucha?